Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 06-03-2014, 08:33 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5706
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default The new gig!

The first one we did is for a Fallen Police Offices - donation.

It was a lot of fun doing this one and yes... and hand done

One of the best parts is it's relaxing and it has nothing to do with vehicles

Attached Images
File Type: jpg FallenOfficerWrap.jpg (97.5 KB, 55 views)
Old 06-04-2014, 05:57 AM   #2
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 1651
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new gig!

Very different! More pics please!

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:12 AM   #3
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Short Video

Each pull adds 1/22 of an inch to the length... we did 20 yards

Rebuilding the Light - Loomers
Old 06-04-2014, 03:31 PM   #4
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3372
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Can you work with Silverback fur?
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:03 PM   #5
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Can you work with Silverback fur?
Probably could, I just don't have a spinning wheel. I'm lazy and let someone else do the spinning
Old 06-05-2014, 12:36 AM   #6
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Damn long day, just got the loom dressed with the next project, will be weaving ..errr... later today...

Yikes, time for bed I got work in a few hours

I was going to load up a few more pictures, sorry, just ran out of daylight... maybe later today
Old 06-05-2014, 02:54 PM   #7
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

So son, explain a little more what this is about.

Are these products we can buy from you?
Old 06-05-2014, 03:56 PM   #8
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I make them for my Daughter Kat (http://www.khrwraps.com/).

Yes they are for sale, but through Kat, I'm just part of the labor force.

You would have liked this one... It's Yellow!!!
http://www.khrwraps.com/2014/04/15/straw-into-gold-2/

Is what the are is hand woven baby wraps and currently in high demand over the ones done on automated machines in china. Kat has clients around the world that buy from her. It's also a lot of fun. My other Daughter Kira does most of the weaving. I maintain the equipment, keep a stock of perns ready, set up the dobbie (creates the pattern), warp the beam, dress the loom and.... yea... what did I just say....?????

Kat comes up with the colors and designs. She also names the wraps.

Cheryl also does a lot of the weaving, I'm break time back up.. yea!

The website should show you how there used. I know when Hazel was born, she spent all her time wrapped to mommy (Kat) and was never left in a room somewhere while other things had to be done around the house, so they are pretty cool and I like them a hell of a lot more the baby back packs...

more questions?
Old 06-06-2014, 07:49 AM   #9
TheOl 55
Registry Contributer
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2483
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

I think those are great Jeff and it is a great way for you to break from all the BS of the other stuff. I think your going to live longer...Congratulations.

And make John spin his own fur!

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:54 AM   #10
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I can spin it (I think), Dad just has to remove all the foreign matter and brush out the tangles and knots... first

But I hope he doesn't, not sure the world is ready for a shaved Silverback
Old 06-06-2014, 03:41 PM   #11
Silverback
Registry Contributer

I guess I'm SOL.

It's hard to get the poo out of the fur after a good poo slinging session.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:50 PM   #12
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

hehehehehehehehe
Old 09-01-2014, 01:01 PM   #13
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Well, I was down for a bit waiting on some addition gear.....

Got it all installed and rigged over the past couple of days

Back up and running.. Ya-hoooo
Old 10-13-2014, 11:15 AM   #14
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Getting ready to pick up a second loom Will be headed to Sacramento California the weekend of Nov 8th. Things are progressing well and there are near 400 projects that need to be done. Looks like our runs will be up towards 80-100 yards which will give us between 10-13 projects out of each run. The software to help lay out the projects is almost done. it will help us build a design using the threads that are available and calculate how much needs to be ordered, how to spool up and warp a project. Big time saver.

It's good being busy.... makes me smile
Vj
Old 10-13-2014, 03:44 PM   #15
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Glad to hear you are smiling and happy.