Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 05-28-2013, 01:52 AM   #1
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3373
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute
Default What a Cluster Phuck

Not quite 3 years ago we bought a new refridgerator for the house. It was the high end Electrolux Icon which ran close to $3800 if I remember correctly.

Well the ice maker sucked big time and after having it repaired a couple times, I said no more when it stopped working a couple weeks ago.

So we bought a new one and we were going to give this one to our daugher for their garage. I tried to load it in the trailer on Saturday and no luck. The fucker is heavy, and since we live in the Festering Shit Hole, the trailer and ramps were slick as shit. Slipped and twisted my back again. Called Krista and she said they could not help out, so fuck it, I decided to call a couple friends to see if they wanted to buy it for $300.00.

So Kevin decided he wanted it and would come over on Monday to pick it up. I offered the use of the trailer, but when he got here with his step son they decided to load it in the back of his 4X4 pickup.

They tried to lift it up on the hand truck and got a couple feet off the ground and off it went on it's side and hit the trailer at an angle. It sprung the box so the doors no longer lined up, so it was toast. He still wanted to pay me for it, but I told him to just haul it off and we were even.

Thank god no one was hurt.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:11 AM   #2
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5707
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a Cluster Phuck

What a mess
Old 05-28-2013, 07:18 AM   #3
TheOl 55
Registry Contributer
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2483
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't even know what to say........

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:06 AM   #4
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0860
Viper Power: 1831
#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks.
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #5
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3855
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like the jug fuck from Hell.

Thanks for the contribution, John.

This kyn'a stuff is exactly what's been missing around here.

Ape face gets a gold star on his paper today.

I thought that shit only happened to me.

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:48 PM   #6
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3855
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

That was a Chinese jug fuck from Hell, John.

Some day, remind me to tell you about the day AT&T came to install U-Verse.

I was looking out for Alan Funt.

I've found that most'a the high priced appliances are only made to LOOK as if they're of better quality. But in the end, they can be as big'a turd as popular priced consumer goods.

Too bad no film, bud.

Fuck.

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote