Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 03-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #31
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3385
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

That would get my vote Tim.

Hell, I might even go back to watching.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #32
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3868
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
That would get my vote Tim.

Hell, I might even go back to watching.
My love for the Dodger's is so emotionally linked to the voice of Vin Scully. He's more like family to million's of Dodger fans. I'd take a bullet for Vin Scully.... without hesitation...

Whose voice have I loved over 100 times a year for (like) 54 years. He is an institution.

I've bled blue all my life.....

But when Vinnie goes home, it's gonna break my heart.

I fear that some'a my mojo will fade a bit, as well.

GO BLUE........

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:46 PM   #33
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Hey John,

Is it true that The Mariners are fielding a mighty team this year.

What's the scoop?

Tim
Old 03-16-2013, 10:18 PM   #34
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

GO BLUE................!!!!

Tim
Old 03-17-2013, 07:00 AM   #35
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django View Post
Hey John,

Is it true that The Mariners are fielding a mighty team this year.

What's the scoop?
I have absolutely no idea.

As I have stated before, I don't follow stick and ball sports. Karen is a rabid Portland Trailblazer fan and I sometime get subjected to basketball updates even though I don't care.

I watched bits and pieces of thre 12 hours of Sebring yesterday and rignt now I'm watching the F1 race that I recorded last night.

Still enjoy watching F1. I like NHRA, but ESPN has totally fucked up the coverage, so I don't watch it very often. Tony George fucked up Indy car racing that Hogans Goat wouldn't have it. NASCRAP is the professional wrestling of motor sports. Not worth the power necessary to power up the tv.

So, with all that said. Are the Mariners doing okay? I honestly did not even know the season had started.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:16 AM   #36
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5719
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have absolutely no idea.

As I have stated before, I don't follow stick and ball sports. Karen is a rabid Portland Trailblazer fan and I sometime get subjected to basketball updates even though I don't care.

I watched bits and pieces of thre 12 hours of Sebring yesterday and rignt now I'm watching the F1 race that I recorded last night.

Still enjoy watching F1. I like NHRA, but ESPN has totally fucked up the coverage, so I don't watch it very often. Tony George fucked up Indy car racing that Hogans Goat wouldn't have it. NASCRAP is the professional wrestling of motor sports. Not worth the power necessary to power up the tv.

So, with all that said. Are the Mariners doing okay? I honestly did not even know the season had started.

Yea, I was disappointed with the Viper results yesterday, but oh well
Old 03-17-2013, 10:40 PM   #37
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:

Karen is a rabid Portland Trailblazer fan and I sometime get subjected to basketball updates even though I don't care.
I loved watching Clyde "The Glide" Drexler.

Quote:
The season is just about to start, John.... Not yet.

Tim

Last edited by Django; 03-17-2013 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #38
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Going clean out the garage next week, got lots of old business stuff I can finally toss
Old 03-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #39
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django View Post
I loved watching Clyde "The Glide" Drexler.

In my humble opinion Clyde was as good as Jordan. He just did not have the Superstar hype so he didn't get the calls.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:26 PM   #40
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
In my humble opinion Clyde was as good as Jordan. He just did not have the Superstar hype so he didn't get the calls.
I'd have to disagree, John.

Drexler wasn't nearly as creative in the air as a Jordan or Kobe. The ability to make adjustments in the air and create a way when there is no way is what made Jordan and his ilk.

Taking nothing away from "The Glide", but his creativity in the air can't match Jordan or Kobe.

I believe yer throwing the baby out with the bathwater on this one.

With respect......

Tim
Old 03-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #41
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Big Clyde fan, big Jordan fan. Kobe may have skills, rings and the media worships at his feet. All I see is a child throwing temper tantrums
Old 03-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #42
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Big Clyde fan, big Jordan fan. Kobe may have skills, rings and the media worships at his feet. All I see is a child throwing temper tantrums
Then (respectfully) yer fuckin' blind.

I've never seen Kobe throw a fuckin' tantrum. Kobe isn't even considered hot headed in the NBA. In fact, I can't even recall the last time Bryant was ejected from a game...

Disagreeing adamantly with a refs call isn't a fuckin' tantrum.

I've always said that Utah has the lowest basketball IQ of any state.Thanks for confirming that.

I apologize for being so brusque.

But yer also on the wrong fucking thread......... this is baseball.

Tim
Old 03-19-2013, 09:10 PM   #43
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Wow, the sewer line just backed up in here and the shit is 3 feet deep. And thank you for proving that LA Fans have a lower IQ than Hilldale Ut...

Baseball, please, it's your turn
Old 03-19-2013, 09:13 PM   #44
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Wow, the sewer line just backed up in here and the shit is 3 feet deep. And thank you for proving that LA Fans have a lower IQ than Hilldale Ut...

Baseball, please, it's your turn
Blather.

Tim
Old 04-01-2013, 09:53 PM   #45
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Young Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers shut out the World Champion Giants in a 4-0 home opener that saw Kershaw hit his very first Major league home run... over the wall in center field.

Pitching a shut out and hitting a homer on opening day hasn't been done since Cards pitcher Bob Lemon did it against the White Sox in 1953.

Is it a jinx... or has the winning wind shifted south to LA ?

I love baseball.................... (btw Vin Scully called the game on TV... how good is that?)

GO BLUE...................!!!

Hit 'em where they ain't....

Tim