Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 02-19-2013, 04:31 PM   #16
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3842
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
This has been a number of years ago, but I remember reading an story written by a guy that interviewed a bunch of Olympic competitors, and if I remember correctly about 80% of them said if they had the opportunity to take a pill that would assure they would win the gold medal, but that they would die within 2 to 5 years, they would do it.

The glory meant that much to them.

Of course, I would be willing to bet that if that was possible, that 95+% as they were dying would wish they had not taken the magic pill.
Nothing matches humans in their complex potential for both genius and stupidity.

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:44 AM   #17
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Baseball season is coming.

GO BLUE.....!!!!!

Tim
Old 02-21-2013, 04:42 AM   #18
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3360
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Well Tim, while I would rather jack off using 80 grit sandpaper than watch a baseball game, I wish your team well and hope you enjoy the season.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #19
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Well Tim, while I would rather jack off using 80 grit sandpaper than watch a baseball game, I wish your team well and hope you enjoy the season.
It helps to have a favorite team..... any team.

I've not had the pleasure of applying 80 grit to my nether regions.

Sounds to me....

Tim
Old 02-27-2013, 11:56 PM   #20
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...43148975,d.cGE

Tim
Old 02-28-2013, 10:16 AM   #21
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 1638
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django View Post
I can't believe I fell for that, I clicked on it. Now it shows I was on the Dodgers website in my history.

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #22
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5694
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

hehehehehehehehe
Old 02-28-2013, 03:18 PM   #23
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPRPWRD View Post
I can't believe I fell for that, I clicked on it. Now it shows I was on the Dodgers website in my history.
Your use of the term, "fell for it" suggests that you were the bud of some trap or joke on my part. Oh, contere mon frer. I was merely supplying jeffie with the Dodgers website...After all, he said he was gonna follow the Dodgers this year. No trap was intended.

I'm the ethics police. I don't play dat shit...........

Tim
Old 02-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #24
VPRPWRD
Viper Truck Owner

VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

It's ok, I cleared my history and it doesn't show I ever visited that site. I really don't dislike the Dodgers and now that Victorino plays for them I may even follow them a little bit.

When I was younger, much younger, the best baseball game I was ever at involved the Dodgers. It was in the early to mid 90s, can't remember the exact date, the Phillies and Dodgers played a 20 inning game in the old Vet. Eric Davis was playing left field for the Dodgers. I remember that because we kept yelling at him until he finally turned around just so he would wave at us. What fun it was being a kid!

My YouTube channel

Old 02-28-2013, 10:19 PM   #25
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPRPWRD View Post
It's ok, I cleared my history and it doesn't show I ever visited that site. I really don't dislike the Dodgers and now that Victorino plays for them I may even follow them a little bit.
I saw the Flyin' Hawaiian batting in a pre-season game today. Sorry, he was in pin stripes.....

He's with the Yanks, now.

Tim
Old 02-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #26
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5694
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

I hear USADA is looking at banning the entire team including the bat boy
Old 02-28-2013, 11:35 PM   #27
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
As usual, Jeffie.....

What?

I mean.... I don't even know who the USADA is......

Tim
Old 03-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #28
VPRPWRD
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django View Post
I saw the Flyin' Hawaiian batting in a pre-season game today. Sorry, he was in pin stripes.....

He's with the Yanks, now.
My bad, I forgot that was last season. Or is he with the red sox now? I better get my shit together before I start typing....

My YouTube channel

Old 03-01-2013, 03:13 PM   #29
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3360
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
If they banned every player taking steriods and the like, they would not be able to field a single full team in any stick and ball sport.

The rewards are just to great.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:19 PM   #30
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

I looked it up...........

We now have a federal agency for anti doping.....

My bad.......

Let's go retroactive to Henry Aaron and Roger Maris' day and wipe out everyone who cheated.

Tim