Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 02-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #61
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5693
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
More in the Viper World and the direction in which it turns.....

Making some interesting contacts within the Viper World. Learning more and more about the trials of the VCA. Who's in, Who's out. Even learned some very interesting things about a few vendors on the VCA. Some discomfort with business ethics... WOW and I thought I was hard on people....

But anywho, even the VCA is looking at making this year a banner year.

I wish SRT all the best, they will need it to fight past bad press, bad leadership in the VCA and a less than promising split in the Membership

Good Luck Guys

Scratch all that, well except for the last line........

I'm taking a vacation

I'm headed over to talk guns for awhile , y'all behave

Vj
Old 02-14-2013, 01:53 AM   #62
SrtBrad
Michel Productions

Viper Power: 1903
SrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to add that politics makes me sick. Here is a video to make us feel better even if the video is overproduced:

Besides i might have Wifey's appoval after a few rewinds and beating her better half with her finger collection due to his motorcycle noise and the knife sharpening grinding wheel noise.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:50 AM   #63
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Very Nice
Old 02-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #64
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

And turn it does.... Has SRT taken a step away from the Viper Club of America?
Old 02-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #65
Wifey
Super Moderator
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 3697
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Way Coooool!!!!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:01 PM   #66
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

So the Viper World is continuing to spin in a wobble. More and more people are talking about SRT and the VCA and there mid life crisis or is it simply after the creation of SRT that blind check from Dodge to the VCA is being carefully watched by SRT and they don't like what they are hearing from the the part of the Viper Community that isn't in lock step with the VCA Management

On the Viper Truck Side, seems there is more talk this year than the last 3 about GTG's. A Calendar has been created and sold out within hours. Venomous1 Racing and JMB Performance have maintained a strong support for those that need advice and help with there Viper Trucks. VTCoA T-Shirts are coming along well and there are Hoodies to Hats and maybe even Polo's. Life is getting better on the VTCoA. The fighting is pretty much gone, well mostly anyway. You can see the joy creeping back into conversations.

Why these two stories...

The Juggernaut VCA is a universe tearing itself apart through mistrust, bad leadership and a goal that is no longer a common one, the VTCoA on the other hand is coming back to what we tried way back when, lots of GTG's across the country. The Owners in the VCA will survive and continue to have fun, the VCA, well, only time will tell. The VTCoA is faced with great opportunity, I hope they grab it and hold on.
Old 02-16-2013, 12:30 PM   #67
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

They can do it because it's the core that counts! Cut off the head and the body will die. LOL
Old 02-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #68
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

OH Yea, forgot to add, the Viper Regisgistry......

Is coming along slowly, but getting there. Currently on the Registry (this website) we have:

6910 Viper Trucks added
913 Vipers Entered

All of the 2004 Build Dates have been added to the Calendar
2005's up through about April 2005
2006's up to about January 2006

I've stopped working on the Build Dates, not sure when I will start back up. It takes a lot of time and very few have have expressed interest.

The Registry Certificates (for Me) are the coolest thing I've done to date. I was hoping it had a bit more interest also, but it's OK and I'm good with that I suppose.

The VTR and VR Facebook pages I may not continue. My thought was that people might see it an come here and enjoy in the fun and that really hasn't happened. So I problem won't waste any more time with it, I might just post there once in a while. Sorry......

using the upload forum is working out pretty good, it prevents a flood of new additions from occupying dozens of pages for people to wade through while trying to enjoy other posts, downside, it has cause the forum to look very dead.

Andy (VPRPRWD) had added a great deal of information to a lot of the Specialty trucks like the VCA and CE

The additions of Registry information over on the Viper Garage are a bit rocky, but at least they are providing some very good information and suggestions.

I have been asked in recent weeks about other forums and am I going to continue to add information there. Some I can't like the VCA, they have openly asked me not to till a complete agreement has been reached between the IVR and I. That was back in June 2012. With the new election, change of staff, I think that association is done and I won't try again, I will let them ask.

There are about 15 other forums that I have posted Registry information on. I have subscribed to those threads and if anyone has a question, of course I will try to answer. I think once I have all the data on the Registry, I will branch back out and update things, until then, the focus will be on entering data as it should be.

I've been bouncing back and forth between entering truck data and car data, I see that continuing for the foreseeable future. I was hoping to have it all in by August of this year. Based on what I've entered since the beginning of the year, it will take me to some point in 2014.

Hope I covered everything, but if not. I do answer questions (however, there are exceptions)
Old 02-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #69
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

I don't know where you get the energy, but I appreciate all you do!
Old 02-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #70
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post
I don't know where you get the energy, but I appreciate all you do!

My replacement fingers came in this week........
Old 02-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #71
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3359
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My replacement fingers came in this week........
Jeff the cyborg.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:07 PM   #72
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Pretty darn close, I've been operating without a heart for some time, I have a coca-cola recirculating pump as a replacement
Old 02-17-2013, 02:00 PM   #73
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Woke up this morning and found I still lived on a spinning planet......

I may have drank too much
Old 02-17-2013, 11:22 PM   #74
SrtBrad
Michel Productions

SrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post
Way Coooool!!!!
More Wifey material:

Old 02-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #75
SrtBrad
Michel Productions

Quote:
Woke up this morning and found I still lived on a spinning planet......

I may have drank too much
Try a Belgian Night Train beer. It will drag your &ick in the dirt!