Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 01-30-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5688
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default As The Viper Community Turns

News from around the Viper World

I have some fun things to share
Old 01-30-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 1632
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

The build up was great, now follow through with said news.............

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Lets start with the VCA.....

Everything seems to be perfect, happy members, new Vipers coming off the assembly line. Ralph Giles making the media rounds, just a picture of absolute heaven....... Well.... sorta

It seems there is a major break happening in the Viper World. Those that want to control every little thing concerning Vipers and those that think their overstepping....

I guess the reason why I find this humorous, is it reminds me of our own Country. The split in ideals between entitlement and just working hard. No I'm not counting SS Recipients as they have paid into something for 50 years just to find out some idiot decided to use there money somewhere else.

Oh, back to the VCA. Although the President and Staff along with the Board of Directors are painting a wonderful picture, the heart of the community is getting restless with certain behaviors of the managing staff and the way things are being done. The VCA is in for some rocky times in 2013 as the knowledge of the VCA moves on leaving talking heads and BS artists to be to go to guys. There was some push back this last year to regain the VCA Spirit and through a series of back room deals and chair swapping, what was already ugly, has every appearance of becoming worse

Well, thats my opinion any ways

Later we will look at some of the other Viper powered communities and see whats happening

Feel free to share your own stories. This is not just a whats bad, but anything. The Good is always better
Old 01-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #4
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 1632
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Later we will look at some of the other Viper powered communities and see whats happening
This is what really interests me. I'm not a member of the VCA, mainly because I don't own a Viper. My good news story of the day is the turnout for VTCOA TOTM, it's looking like that program can be saved and thrive once again.

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:38 PM   #5
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPRPWRD View Post
This is what really interests me. I'm not a member of the VCA, mainly because I don't own a Viper. My good news story of the day is the turnout for VTCOA TOTM, it's looking like that program can be saved and thrive once again.
That is actually my next bit of news.

We have a new TOTM/TOTY Guru over on the VTCoA that is greatly improving the experience of the Truck of the Month / Truck of The Year. (Thanks Andy)

February's Poll closes here shortly so if you haven't voted, it is time to do that.

Good things are coming to the Viper Truck Club of America. Gotta Luv this Bunch of HP Fanatics

Go Vote
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f81/febr...ote-now-55433/
Old 01-30-2013, 06:11 PM   #6
TheOl 55
Registry Contributer
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2464
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Already did!

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:32 AM   #7
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Default Fiat CEO keen for Chrysler buyout

Fiat SpA Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said the Italian automaker would like to see the minority holder of U.S. affiliate Chrysler Group LLC sell out as soon as possible.

"The faster we do it, the better it is. It's up to them," he said, referring to a United Auto Workers union retiree healthcare trust called VEBA that owns 41 percent of Chrysler.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/news/2013...#ixzz2JZjwbyvM
Old 01-31-2013, 09:14 PM   #8
Wifey
Super Moderator
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 3691
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

I like it here. I don't do much hopping around.
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:50 PM   #9
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Thats why we have this thread........

However, I only look and pass on the happenings of the VTCoA, VCA and The Viper Garage
Old 02-01-2013, 12:05 PM   #10
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Venomous1 Racing is the Viper Truck Club of America Truck of the Month, not surprising he is also the Viper Truck Registry Truck of The Month

Old 02-01-2013, 12:59 PM   #11
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0860
Viper Power: 1812
#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute

Jeff,have you seen Blue Birds new stable mate?I love that thing.
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #12
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by #860 View Post
Jeff,have you seen Blue Birds new stable mate?I love that thing.
I don't think I have, what did he get?
Old 02-01-2013, 02:25 PM   #13
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0860
Viper Power: 1812
#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
I don't think I have, what did he get?
My most favorite color combo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-SRT-Viper-GTS[1].jpg (79.0 KB, 5 views)
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:34 PM   #14
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Mine too. I have read that the 2013's will start shipping this month, I just don't know the day. I already have a good start on the VIN's.

I know a couple other folks that are just bitting at the bit to get theres, it's going to be a fun year
Old 02-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #15
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3837
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

The news is interesting.

But, as wifey said..... I'm here mostly.

I can post any where I want. But, rarely anywhere but here....

All the other sites focus on mods by Tony or things of that ilk.

Now, if I could get Jeff to use "there, their and they're" properly.

"Their" belongs to them.

"There" means 'over there'.

They're is always a contraction for 'they are'.

"Here endeth the leshon." -Malone

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote