Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 02-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #46
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5707
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent D View Post
Ladies and gentlemen:

I've had overnight to sleep on this. And I don't have any misgivings about what I did.

Not one.

When a guy sneaks in an open window of yer house, you don't cower in the fkn corner until the cops show up. You grab a piece and take him on.

Hank's been calling me out ever since I told them to stop using the term "faggot". In essence, I was simply standing up for a principle. And I will continue to do so... that's who I am.

I remained mum (for a long time) in the interest of peace n quiet. But, last night was different. And I'd had a basin full of that festering pustule. I don't think it was stupid at all. It was just a long time comin'.

I'm not the kind'a person who sits idly by while someone else fights my battles for me.

Neither do I go out've my way to cause trouble. He wanted me...and that's what he got.

It was time to take out the trash until someone in authority could terminate his account.

That somebody was me......

I'm not stupid and I don't feel that the word stupid is accurate. Sorry to disagree.

Much love to my family here.

Fuck.

d

I agree,

I knew it was going to happen just based on what I was reading. I'm sure there will be further attempts by some to cause discontent. Like I said, I'm biased and I will base my decisions on that bias. Some will view that as unfair, but I look at it this way, no one is forcing anyone to be here. If the Santeens, hanks, repos of the world find it unfair, all I can say, is this is not a fresh start. Your baggage is your baggage. just like mine is mine and on the other boards, that is evident.

I still visit the 3 other viper truck boards, I wish them all the success in the world. All 4 boards have a slightly different agenda and thats good. All four boards have a slightly different group of regulars, that is also good. All 4 have the ability to rid themselves of people that don't follow rules, thats a call that needs to be made by those in charge.

Old 02-02-2012, 01:04 PM   #47
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR View Post
How do you verify that the person is really who the say they are ?
I see a few names in the pic below that may be just a coincidence they logged on last night after this incident..... Can the IP address verify who the say thet are ?

Last 34 hours:

Invisible ?
I thought Santeen was banned ?
Valley Girl is who ?
10SRT ?
Any Mod can see and identify people who are invisible, even other Mods and Admins
Old 02-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #48
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 3010
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
I agree,

I knew it was going to happen just based on what I was reading. I'm sure there will be further attempts by some to cause discontent. Like I said, I'm biased and I will base my decisions on that bias. Some will view that as unfair, but I look at it this way, no one is forcing anyone to be here. If the Santeens, hanks, repos of the world find it unfair, all I can say, is this is not a fresh start. Your baggage is your baggage. just like mine is mine and on the other boards, that is evident.

I still visit the 3 other viper truck boards, I wish them all the success in the world. All 4 boards have a slightly different agenda and thats good. All four boards have a slightly different group of regulars, that is also good. All 4 have the ability to rid themselves of people that don't follow rules, thats a call that needs to be made by those in charge.

10-4 think I have some better knowledge of the system ...
Old 02-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #49
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3373
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any Mod can see and identify people who are invisible, even other Mods and Admins
Why not make all of us Mods. Then we can ban each other.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #50
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
OK , Your banned for 1 minute of drinking beer
Old 02-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #51
Wifey
Super Moderator
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 3710
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Some forums have self moderating ability so you can manage your own thread by deleting posts other people make that you don't want in your thread rather than relying on a mod to do it - I think Jeff was possibly considering something like that - not sure
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:39 PM   #52
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post
Some forums have self moderating ability so you can manage your own thread by deleting posts other people make that you don't want in your thread rather than relying on a mod to do it - I think Jeff was possibly considering something like that - not sure

Interesting idea
Old 02-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #53
Wifey
Super Moderator
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 3710
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting idea
BUT, I would rather he spend his time updating the TOTM pics first

hahahaha J/K Jeffey, take your 2nd Wednesday and relax ........
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #54
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post
BUT, I would rather he spend his time updating the TOTM pics first

hahahaha J/K Jeffey, take your 2nd Wednesday and relax ........

hahahaha .. I can't rep again till I spread the wealth ,,, Jeff you should Rep her for that hahahaha
Old 02-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #55
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
hahahaha .. I can't rep again till I spread the wealth ,,, Jeff you should Rep her for that hahahaha
done
Old 02-02-2012, 06:45 PM   #56
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
done
Old 02-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #57
TheSickness
Whorelord

Viper Power: 596
TheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond repute

I sure wish I didnt work 14 hours yeasterday its ok I double banned his ass lol

TheSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #58
jelms
Sprinkles for ALL

Viper Power: 569
jelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent D View Post
Ladies and gentlemen:

I've had overnight to sleep on this. And I don't have any misgivings about what I did.

Not one.

When a guy sneaks in an open window of yer house, you don't cower in the fkn corner until the cops show up. You grab a piece and take him on.

Hank's been calling me out ever since I told them to stop using the term "faggot". In essence, I was simply standing up for a principle. And I will continue to do so... that's who I am.

I remained mum (for a long time) in the interest of peace n quiet. But, last night was different. I'd had a basin full of that festering pustule. I don't think it was stupid at all. It was a long time comin'.

I'm not the kind'a person who sits idly by while someone else fights my battles for me.

Neither do I go out've my way to cause trouble. He wanted me...and that's what he got.

It was time to take out the trash until someone in authority could terminate his account.

That somebody was me......

I'm not stupid and I don't feel that the word stupid is accurate. Sorry to disagree.

Much love to my family here.

Fuck.

d
I for one hope you don't think I was judging you, I was not at all.

I spent some time reading up on other forums and this one. I did finally read the posts that set you off and to be honest, now I don't blame you. To say his comments were over the line does not even start to describe his behavior.

Well let's hope things are quite for a bit and we can forget about the "mud" people. That was not a nazi comment for those that might think it is. Just a comment on where they tend to want to live...

Sprinkles for all you bitches

-jeff
Old 02-02-2012, 11:48 PM   #59
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3855
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelms View Post
I for one hope you don't think I was judging you, I was not at all.

I spent some time reading up on other forums and this one. I did finally read the posts that set you off and to be honest, now I don't blame you. To say his comments were over the line does not even start to describe his behavior.

Well let's hope things are quite for a bit and we can forget about the "mud" people. That was not a nazi comment for those that might think it is. Just a comment on where they tend to want to live...

Sprinkles for all you bitches

-jeff
My dear brother,

We make judgements every moment of the day.

I know you better than to think you were (as my daddy used t' say) "lookin' down yer nose" at me.

To be honest, I'm not sorry I took Hank on. I just thought I was better'n that.

Normally, it's a flea flicker.... I just let the blow hards blow. After all, I did swear to ignore scoobert.... and he blew Roy's "weird shit-o-meter" off the fkn hook...as you may recall.

Fighting is just....... it's just so incedibly low.... I fkn hate fighting. Idiots fight.

Vengeance factor got me.... could'n hep it.

I was full'a beans until I calmed down and realized what a fuckin' neanderthal I'd been.......like Hank...a fuckin' troglodyte.....

Pilgrims gotta be morons from time to time.

Fuck.

No worries, Jeff.

I got spinkles in my britches.......

d

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:59 AM   #60
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3855
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

dj

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote