Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > NWS Topics

NWS Topics Not an anything goes, just not safe for work viewing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator
 
ViperJeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Posts: 15,509
Viper Power: 5688
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beer Thread

Anything and everything ..... BEER
__________________
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator
 
ViperJeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Posts: 15,509
Viper Power: 5688
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default




Drink up... post up
__________________
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #3
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner
 
VIPR PWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Posts: 6,582
Viper Power: 2992
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Kruger beer and Simpatico Beer .... Where can I get these beers?
__________________
Unique Expressions Online
JIM
VIPR PWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #4
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner
 
VIPR PWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Posts: 6,582
Viper Power: 2992
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post



Drink up... post up
Need to get one of those Cozy's ,,, Maybe FatJack can make registry embroidered ones
__________________
Unique Expressions Online
JIM
VIPR PWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #5
Silverback
Registry Contributer
 
Silverback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Age: 66
Posts: 2,394
Viper Power: 3354
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR View Post
Need to get one of those Cozy's ,,, Maybe FatJack can make registry embroidered ones
Actually that's not a Cozy. It comes from the brewery that way, and it's expensive. Forgot what it was, but I think it's in the hundreds or dollars.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #6
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner
 
VIPR PWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Posts: 6,582
Viper Power: 2992
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Actually that's not a Cozy. It comes from the brewery that way, and it's expensive. Forgot what it was, but I think it's in the hundreds or dollars.
Let me know if you remember , So I can stop searching the web for it
__________________
Unique Expressions Online
JIM
VIPR PWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #7
SilvrSRT10
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner
 
SilvrSRT10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Registry ID#:: VTR-0020
Age: 56
Posts: 763
Viper Power: 1243
SilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38376048.../#.TxjF72OkCi0
SilvrSRT10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:53 PM   #8
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner
 
VIPR PWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Posts: 6,582
Viper Power: 2992
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvrSRT10 View Post
hahaha $765 are they NUTS ....I'll make my own
__________________
Unique Expressions Online
JIM
VIPR PWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:06 PM   #9
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner
 
VIPR PWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Posts: 6,582
Viper Power: 2992
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Default

The world's 10 most disgusting beers...

10. Coors Aspen Edge If giving up carbs means giving up any semblance of body or flavor, as is the case with this "beer," it is probably better to carry a few extra pounds.

9. Milwaukee's Best I understand this is a sentimental favorite of many, as it takes them back to the old days. Well, human sacrifice harkens to a simpler time, too. If you want to kill your taste buds, try battery acid — it probably tastes better.

8. Sleeman Clear Lager Another low-carb entry, though here the delicate and nuanced notes of lighter fluid and Dumpster drippings on a blistering August day achieves heretofore unknown lows.

7. Cave Creek Chili Beer This is the perfect beer for people who hate themselves and desire punishment. This unholy union of a whole chili pepper and a fiendishly nasty pale lager will get medieval on your tongue.

6. Winter Park Beer While Orlando Brewing makes many fine ales and lagers, they also make this vitamin-infused blasphemy. Generally, when people say things like, "Fruit doesn't belong in beer," I think of the many excellent fruit Lambics and disagree. But, vitamins? Vitamin flavor doesn't belong in beer! Heck, it doesn't even belong in vitamins — it's just that the vitamin companies haven't found a way to make vitamins palatable. And neither have the brewers of this beer.

5. Bootie U95 I thought with a name like Bootie, the makers of this brew were attempting to position it as a dance club beer. Turns out, it simply describes the aroma. Tallahassee Ratebeer.com member Aurelius sums up the Bootie this way: "The name sounds like some sort of nuclear isotope in a barium enema, and it delivers all the flavor the name suggests."

4. Hurricane High Gravity Lager This malt liquor is to beer what Carlos Mencia is to comedy: crass and phony. The unfettered use of cheap ingredients, designed solely to supply alcohol on the cheap, imparts the aroma of acetone and chemical solvents. Yummy. Safety Harbor Ratebeer.com member Ibrew2or3 has this to say: "Should I be drinking something that smells like an auto shop?"

3. Chapeau Exotic This Lambic is proof that rare Belgian beers are capable of great suckitude. Writes Orlando Ratebeer.com member Boboski: "One sip leads to a joyful drain pour. I hope it doesn't ruin my sink."

2. Camo Genuine Ale The can has 5 X's on it, but all are missing the little skulls that would inform people of what is really inside Camo cans. If lethal doses of corn sugar and nail polish are your thing, Camo is your beer.

1. Busch NA Non-alcoholic beers are bad by nature. Remove alcohol, remove flavor. But Busch NA seems to have gotten around the alcohol part of the beer by steeping corn husks in seltzer water to make a tea that Andrew Zimmern wouldn't drink.
__________________
Unique Expressions Online
JIM
VIPR PWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:25 PM   #10
Silverback
Registry Contributer
 
Silverback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Age: 66
Posts: 2,394
Viper Power: 3354
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR View Post
The world's 10 most disgusting beers...

10. Coors Aspen Edge If giving up carbs means giving up any semblance of body or flavor, as is the case with this "beer," it is probably better to carry a few extra pounds.

9. Milwaukee's Best I understand this is a sentimental favorite of many, as it takes them back to the old days. Well, human sacrifice harkens to a simpler time, too. If you want to kill your taste buds, try battery acid — it probably tastes better.

8. Sleeman Clear Lager Another low-carb entry, though here the delicate and nuanced notes of lighter fluid and Dumpster drippings on a blistering August day achieves heretofore unknown lows.

7. Cave Creek Chili Beer This is the perfect beer for people who hate themselves and desire punishment. This unholy union of a whole chili pepper and a fiendishly nasty pale lager will get medieval on your tongue.

6. Winter Park Beer While Orlando Brewing makes many fine ales and lagers, they also make this vitamin-infused blasphemy. Generally, when people say things like, "Fruit doesn't belong in beer," I think of the many excellent fruit Lambics and disagree. But, vitamins? Vitamin flavor doesn't belong in beer! Heck, it doesn't even belong in vitamins — it's just that the vitamin companies haven't found a way to make vitamins palatable. And neither have the brewers of this beer.

5. Bootie U95 I thought with a name like Bootie, the makers of this brew were attempting to position it as a dance club beer. Turns out, it simply describes the aroma. Tallahassee Ratebeer.com member Aurelius sums up the Bootie this way: "The name sounds like some sort of nuclear isotope in a barium enema, and it delivers all the flavor the name suggests."

4. Hurricane High Gravity Lager This malt liquor is to beer what Carlos Mencia is to comedy: crass and phony. The unfettered use of cheap ingredients, designed solely to supply alcohol on the cheap, imparts the aroma of acetone and chemical solvents. Yummy. Safety Harbor Ratebeer.com member Ibrew2or3 has this to say: "Should I be drinking something that smells like an auto shop?"

3. Chapeau Exotic This Lambic is proof that rare Belgian beers are capable of great suckitude. Writes Orlando Ratebeer.com member Boboski: "One sip leads to a joyful drain pour. I hope it doesn't ruin my sink."

2. Camo Genuine Ale The can has 5 X's on it, but all are missing the little skulls that would inform people of what is really inside Camo cans. If lethal doses of corn sugar and nail polish are your thing, Camo is your beer.

1. Busch NA Non-alcoholic beers are bad by nature. Remove alcohol, remove flavor. But Busch NA seems to have gotten around the alcohol part of the beer by steeping corn husks in seltzer water to make a tea that Andrew Zimmern wouldn't drink.
I have to say I have never tried any of those beers.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:27 PM   #11
Silverback
Registry Contributer
 
Silverback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Age: 66
Posts: 2,394
Viper Power: 3354
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR View Post
hahaha $765 are they NUTS ....I'll make my own
I probably have 30 or so squirells running around the place here. But my wife would kill me if anything happened to one of them.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #12
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner
 
VIPR PWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Posts: 6,582
Viper Power: 2992
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
I probably have 30 or so squirells running around the place here. But my wife would kill me if anything happened to one of them.
I wouldn't want that to happen ... I'll get them from Jeff's yard
__________________
Unique Expressions Online
JIM
VIPR PWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #13
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator
 
ViperJeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Posts: 15,509
Viper Power: 5688
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default

as long as they look like the neighbors dogs, I'm all for it
__________________
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:02 PM   #14
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner
 
VIPR PWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Posts: 6,582
Viper Power: 2992
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
as long as they look like the neighbors dogs, I'm all for it
Problem solved soon ... $1597 for a beer with a neighborsdog skin
__________________
Unique Expressions Online
JIM
VIPR PWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #15
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator
 
ViperJeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Posts: 15,509
Viper Power: 5688
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default

That works
__________________
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
The Viper Registry(Closed) / Viper Truck Registry is in no way affiliated with Chrysler. Dodge, Viper, Ram SRT-10, the Viper logo and likeness are registered trademarks of Chrysler. The contents of this site are owned by the Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry. Copyright © 2008-2011 All rights reserved.