Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 01-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3385
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute
Default What a shame

I went over to the VTCOA to see (not logged on mind you) what was being said about this site and could not believe it.

It's even worse than when I left. They are even allowed to bash supporting vendors if they dare cross them.

For those of us that have been around a number of years on the different sites, it's kind of hard. Some of us put a lot of time and effort to build up the sites by supplying information and technical knowledge. Then to watch what happens is kind of hard. Kind of like raising a child and seeing them destroy their lives in some manner.

Maybe I have also lost a little respect for some of the people I know that are still there and have not stood up and taken a stand. Or some of the moderators for that matter for allowing it to happen.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #2
Wifey
Super Moderator
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 3723
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

At least we know it won't happen here. It's obviously been forum and time tested - that shit don't work
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #3
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5719
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

I have too many on ignor to know the whole truth. But the Moderation method on the VTCoA is only act at the very end once the horse is out of the barn and in the next county.

I did notice based on the number of posts that were hidden, is it is still the same small crew that is running wild like the "Cowboys" of Tombstone.

Just call my Wyatt and this... is my town
Old 01-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #4
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
I have too many on ignor to know the whole truth. But the Moderation method on the VTCoA is only act at the very end once the horse is out of the barn and in the next county.

I did notice based on the number of posts that were hidden, is it is still the same small crew that is running wild like the "Cowboys" of Tombstone.

Just call my Wyatt and this... is my town
I am right by your side, Wyatt and I got a trigger finger like Annie Oakley
Old 01-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #5
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post
I am right by your side, Wyatt and I got a trigger finger like Annie Oakley
Thate would make Mikey..... Doc Holliday
Old 01-08-2012, 05:51 PM   #6
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 3023
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Where id Doc when you need him
Old 01-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #7
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR View Post
Where id Doc when you need him
Doc's perty screwed up and More than just mentally, that's the sad part
Old 01-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #8
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post
Doc's perty screwed up and More than just mentally, that's the sad part
Yeah I know , he doesn't even post much on FB .... Hope he gets through that crap fast
Old 01-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #9
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I just pray for him each day
Old 01-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #10
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0860
Viper Power: 1843
#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute

They do this bully talk smack shit at several forums,Get banned then talk shit about getting banned.I am surprised they made it this far in life. If you try to post or say anything it's full attack mode.I'm sorry,I just don't get it.Do people really like to be treated like that?
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #11
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by #860 View Post
They do this bully talk smack shit at several forums,Get banned then talk shit about getting banned.I am surprised they made it this far in life. If you try to post or say anything it's full attack mode.I'm sorry,I just don't get it.Do people really like to be treated like that?
No...

I just had the advantage of knowing what they like to do.

In fact, I would like to see Tom, Patrick and Bryan all ban them for life. That would make all the forums better almost instantaneously.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #12
Includemeout
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 2632
Includemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR View Post
Yeah I know , he doesn't even post much on FB .... Hope he gets through that crap fast
I'll cover Doc in his absence - I have a sledge hammer and a chain saw
Includemeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #13
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Works for me
Old 01-08-2012, 06:22 PM   #14
Includemeout
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 2632
Includemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Works for me
Sorry I've been out the last couple days, been out retrieving things and taking things back to where they are supposed to be and busy grinding, welding and having fun with with my kid, ha ha - finishing the shed up Now we're eating sammiches instead of top ramen
Includemeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #15
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Includemeout View Post
I'll cover Doc in his absence - I have a sledge hammer and a chain saw
Cool Yettie ...hammers and chainsaws are really effective when used jointly