Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 01-08-2012, 11:39 AM   #31
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 3010
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 505'sfastestviper. View Post
thanks for hoing up my welcome thread dicks!!!
Glad we could oblige Dom
Old 01-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #32
joemags54
Garage King
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0241
Viper Power: 824
joemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond repute

Jeff, I'm here for ya bro. I think your efforts at creating, maintaining and expanding the Viper Truck Registry is to be applauded.
I have met many fine people on the other sites mentioned here. However, those sites have become so toxic, I choose not to visit .
The only accomplishment that is worthy of highlighting for those sites, sadly, is, the creation of the largest waste of bandwidth on the internet.
Good ol'#VTR 0241 (still, original owner) OH, and welcome Dom!
P.S. America guarantees free speech, you're just not guaranteed an audience..
Old 01-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #33
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5706
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Joe
Old 01-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #34
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3855
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks for hoing up my welcome thread dicks!!!
Sorry, Dom.

But, troublemakers have to be taken out quickly or they keep causing more and more trouble.

Along a more personal line, Dom: You too have raised some serious questions in your posts of Christmas past. I had no idea about your medical issues until you told me so. This explained everything to my satisfaction. Yer OK in my book, sir.

But, Hank and his crew will do or say anything to destroy virtue and inflict pain. They don't care who it is. If they get banned, they simply log in under another name or another IP. Getting banned is fun for them.

There's a big difference between them and you. Others might disagree. But, since you explained the cause of your more eccentric posts, others including my dear Sickness may have reconsidered as I did.

I am gratified that you (Jeff) are taking a harder line than others have taken.

For the record, I take no umbrage towards anyone at the VOTW, even though they allowed those loathesome, feculent cretins to return after they logged on under fictitious names and continued their evil ways after being banned.

d

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #35
Wifey
Super Moderator
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 3710
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Lets make something clear

Hank was never welcome, and I'm pretty sure he knew it (as his screan name was censored). He has one purpose in life and he is more than welcome to do that on the Vipers of the World and the Viper Truck Club of America. He has lots of friends who share the same interest in how they post. That is just not done here.

There was the question of why is this place a secret....

Well, it's not. I just choose not to do what others have done in the past. I respect FSTJack and didn't want to walk in an coax people to leave, same with Bryan. Invitations were sent out to those that are contributers to the Registry and there is a link on the Wiki.

So it's simple really. People who want to come here and ho it up or talk about the production and history of Vipers, your welcome to contribute.

Those that have the soul purpose of being disrespectful, are welcome to continue to post on the VTCoA, The "C", VOTW and SRT10Forum or any other forum of your choice.

Anyone who thinks this forum can't live without them is sorely mistaken.

"The Registry" will continue to collect, sort and compile data as long as I live

Jeff
And I, for one, will NOT put up with any disrespect from anyone, not even once I would rather be permanently banned
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #36
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent D View Post
Sorry, Dom.

But, troublemakers have to be taken out quickly or they keep causing more and more trouble.

Along a more personal line, Dom: You too have raised some serious questions in your posts of Christmas past. I had no idea about your medical issues until you told me so. This explained everything to my satisfaction. Yer OK in my book, sir.

But, Hank and his crew will do or say anything to destroy virtue and inflict pain. They don't care who it is. If they get banned, they simply log in under another name or another IP. Getting banned is fun for them.

There's a big difference between them and you. Others might disagree. But, since you explained the cause of your more eccentric posts, others including my dear Sickness may have reconsidered as I did.

I am gratified that you (Jeff) are taking a harder line than others have taken.

For the record, I take no umbrage towards anyone at the VOTW, even though they allowed those loathesome, feculent cretins to return after they logged on under fictitious names and continued their evil ways after being banned.

d
Dom has never once explained his disgusting behavior to me, nor has he ever taken a moment to attempt an apology for some of the filth he has posted about and to me. Sorry Tim, but I just can't agree with you on this one.

I've put up with his disrespect in the past and I won't do it here. I came here because the people I couldn't see eye to eye with were not here.

I don't care what the fuckin personal problems are, I just know one thing

BE NICE OR GO AWAY
Old 01-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #37
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 3010
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post
Dom has never once explained his disgusting behavior to me, nor has he ever taken a moment to attempt an apology for some of the filth he has posted about and to me. Sorry Tim, but I just can't agree with you on this one.

I've put up with his disrespect in the past and I won't do it here. I came here because the people I couldn't see eye to eye with were not here.

BE NICE OR GO AWAY
Old 01-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #38
Includemeout
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 2619
Includemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Lets make something clear

Hank was never welcome, and I'm pretty sure he knew it (as his screan name was censored). He has one purpose in life and he is more than welcome to do that on the Vipers of the World and the Viper Truck Club of America. He has lots of friends who share the same interest in how they post. That is just not done here.

There was the question of why is this place a secret....

Well, it's not. I just choose not to do what others have done in the past. I respect FSTJack and didn't want to walk in an coax people to leave, same with Bryan. Invitations were sent out to those that are contributers to the Registry and there is a link on the Wiki.

So it's simple really. People who want to come here and ho it up or talk about the production and history of Vipers, your welcome to contribute.

Those that have the soul purpose of being disrespectful, are welcome to continue to post on the VTCoA, The "C", VOTW and SRT10Forum or any other forum of your choice.

Anyone who thinks this forum can't live without them is sorely mistaken.

"The Registry" will continue to collect, sort and compile data as long as I live

Jeff
Guaranteed and absolutely, sorry to use the phrase Jeffey, but ass clowns ain't gonna make it here
Includemeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #39
Includemeout
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Includemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond reputeIncludemeout has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post

BE NICE OR GO AWAY

I haven't forgotten either and I will be here
Old 01-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #40
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5706
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

And we all remember.....
Old 01-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #41
505'sfastestviper.

im retarded thats why i post dumb stuff
Old 01-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #42
Includemeout
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
Sir, what you have posted in the past was far from Dumb

I suggest you keep your comments to "dumb" things................
Old 01-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #43
505'sfastestviper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Includemeout View Post
Sir, what you have posted in the past was far from Dumb

I suggest you keep your comments to "dumb" things................
ok
Old 01-08-2012, 11:55 PM   #44
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3855
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yer not retarded, bro.

Mental retardation is a disorder that is characterized by below-average intellectual functioning. That's not you.

I believe science is still largely shooting in the dark regarding many causal and treatment aspects of your condition. And there is much left to be learned about it.

Once again: Yer not a fuckin' retard, bro.

d

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:25 AM   #45
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent D View Post
Yer not retarded, bro.

Mental retardation is a disorder that is characterized by below-average intellectual functioning. That's not you.

I believe science is still largely shooting in the dark regarding many causal and treatment aspects of your condition. And there is much left to be learned about it.

Once again: Yer not a fuckin' retard, bro.

d
I dunno, Tim, I read his posts on the other forum about this forum and he is just bs'ing his way on here. He is not loyal, you will see