Old 01-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #1
505'sfastestviper.

Default Hi new guy here

Old 01-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
505'sfastestviper.

I just come here to give viperjeff my vin and register my viper rtuck
Old 01-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
HANKTHETANK

Nah it wasn't that bad. I feel like Tim Tebow and this is the NFL.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
505'sfastestviper.

tim tebow is super gay
Old 01-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #5
Scoobert

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTEEN View Post
If ur Tim Tebow, then I must be Brady Quinn.
Me, fairy princess
Old 01-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5693
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Lets make something clear

Hank was never welcome, and I'm pretty sure he knew it (as his screan name was censored). He has one purpose in life and he is more than welcome to do that on the Vipers of the World and the Viper Truck Club of America. He has lots of friends who share the same interest in how they post. That is just not done here.

There was the question of why is this place a secret....

Well, it's not. I just choose not to do what others have done in the past. I respect FSTJack and didn't want to walk in an coax people to leave, same with Bryan. Invitations were sent out to those that are contributers to the Registry and there is a link on the Wiki.

So it's simple really. People who want to come here and ho it up or talk about the production and history of Vipers, your welcome to contribute.

Those that have the soul purpose of being disrespectful, are welcome to continue to post on the VTCoA, The "C", VOTW and SRT10Forum or any other forum of your choice.

Anyone who thinks this forum can't live without them is sorely mistaken.

"The Registry" will continue to collect, sort and compile data as long as I live

Jeff
Old 01-06-2012, 08:13 PM   #7
Midnight Runner

Whats up guys?
Old 01-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #8
jelms
Sprinkles for ALL

Viper Power: 556
jelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond reputejelms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post

Hank was never welcome, and I'm pretty sure he knew it (as his screan name was censored). He has one purpose in life and he is more than welcome to do that on the Vipers of the World and the Viper Truck Club of America. He has lots of friends who share the same interest in how they post. That is just not done here.

Well, it's not. I just choose not to do what others have done in the past. I respect FSTJack and didn't want to walk in an coax people to leave, same with Bryan. Invitations were sent out to those that are contributers to the Registry and there is a link on the Wiki.

So it's simple really. People who want to come here and ho it up or talk about the production and history of Vipers, your welcome to contribute.

Those that have the soul purpose of being disrespectful, are welcome to continue to post on the VTCoA, The "C", VOTW and SRT10Forum or any other forum of your choice.

"The Registry" will continue to collect, sort and compile data as long as I live

Jeff
Run the place like you want Jeff. It is yours after all and good luck to you. Good luck to the other forums too. Everyone has rules and we should respect that, until we open our own sites. When you are the owner you can set the rules, something some people don't get. The Internet is not a playground of any yahoo...

My best.
-jeff
Old 01-07-2012, 08:37 AM   #9
Brat
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-1294
Viper Power: 576
Brat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jeff
Well said Jeff,thank you for all you do.
Brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:46 AM   #10
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3359
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTEEN View Post
cover ur shit. Silverback's about to stomp on ya. Dude just got Hank banned
Just for the record, I do not have the ability to have anyone but myself banned.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #11
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5693
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Just for the record, I do not have the ability to have anyone but myself banned.
That is correct....

And is true with anyone. Members are ultimately responsible for how they act and how they treat others. I've been on just about every Viper Forum, so I pretty much know how people interact with each other already.

and.....

Never overlook my love for my family

Old 01-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #12
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0860
Viper Power: 1817
#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is correct....

And is true with anyone. Members are ultimately responsible for how they act and how they treat others. I've been on just about every Viper Forum, so I pretty much know how people interact with each other already.

and.....

Never overlook my love for my family

Once again Jeff, Thanks for all you do.
Much love brother.
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #13
SRT10Venomous
New

Viper Power: 352
SRT10Venomous is a splendid one to beholdSRT10Venomous is a splendid one to beholdSRT10Venomous is a splendid one to beholdSRT10Venomous is a splendid one to beholdSRT10Venomous is a splendid one to beholdSRT10Venomous is a splendid one to beholdSRT10Venomous is a splendid one to behold

yep keep the idiots to the other places,, they have run them into the ground..
SRT10Venomous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #14
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3359
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT10Venomous View Post
yep keep the idiots to the other places,, they have run them into the ground..
How sad and true.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:23 PM   #15
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3842
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

For the record:

Hank, Santeen, Repo1 and the rest'a their ilk are nothing but filthiassed douchebags who don't deserve to be here.

Anyone who either mocks or encourages others to mock my dear Lynette's voice from the grave... Well, they should be castrated in front of a warmly applauding audience.

Fact is, they're the ones responsible for many folks leaving the VOTW.

Dom gets a major pass due to his medical condition.

The rest of them are troublemaking excrement with no regard for the well being of the forum at large..

d

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote