Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 12-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #16
Wifey
Super Moderator
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 3710
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent D View Post
I knew I was on somethin'....

d
Maybe you should lay off the green cigars ORRRR, just rollllllllll anottttherrrrr one, just like other one - oh yeah, that's the music thread - HAHAHAH

I'm a Ho
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:23 AM   #17
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3855
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Every time I hear that word (ho) it reminds me of an old episode of COPs.

The cops responded to a domestic disturbance between a black man and his wife... deep in the hood.

The husband was locked safely behind the security screen door while his wife was trying to force her way back in using a garden hoe.

The responding officer was giving the cameras a situation report. But the cameraman (a fkn commedian) kept panning his lens laying on the ground and insistently asking the officer what specific garden instrument she was using.

All the officer repeated was "that one, right there".

"Well, what is that?"

"You know what it is".

"What, what is?"

"That, right there. That one."

Just cuz' he refused to say, "ho".

d

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:35 AM   #18
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

I love the word Ho
Old 12-29-2011, 12:36 AM   #19
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Have you ridden your bike?
Old 12-29-2011, 01:23 AM   #20
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

I rode it briefly when it arrived. It ran like shit- two fouled plugs. Top end sounded like a bucket full'a hammers.

I called Ronnie. He came and took it away.

I won't ride it 'til it's done.

I love the sound of it, already..... It's not even tuned yet.

Patience, my dear.

d

Tim
Old 12-29-2011, 06:54 AM   #21
sixtyin5
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: Chally!
Viper Power: 505
sixtyin5 has a reputation beyond reputesixtyin5 has a reputation beyond reputesixtyin5 has a reputation beyond reputesixtyin5 has a reputation beyond reputesixtyin5 has a reputation beyond reputesixtyin5 has a reputation beyond reputesixtyin5 has a reputation beyond reputesixtyin5 has a reputation beyond reputesixtyin5 has a reputation beyond reputesixtyin5 has a reputation beyond reputesixtyin5 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice bike Tim!!

That little vid with the new pipes sounds wicked!

Can't wait to see the final product!

Scott
sixtyin5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:30 AM   #22
TheOl 55
Registry Contributer
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2483
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent D View Post
For those of you who don't know, I bought a bike a few months back. I've been tweakin' in to my liking. It ran terribly when I got it. But, the engine is fine. Just needed some tlc.

Here's the shot's of them taking my '82 Honda CBX 1000 restomod off the truck. It's been stroked for an added 150 cc... so, it's now an 1147 cc. It has stage 3 carbs and a few other tricks that I'll get into later.

I've yanked the shit Kerker 6 into 1 exhaust in favor of a 6 into 6. The difference with just a new sett'a platinum plugs is night and day. The exhaust is better than I could've imagined and I'll have a little video as soon as we get a new battery in it.

For those in the know, the fairing comes from an '82 cb11000F..... Looking for something else, but it works for now.

More to follow.

Thanks for the interest.

d
Great Looking bike Tim! I had one of these back in 1980 before they upgraded the frame in 81. Your's looks better, I left mine stock because it was my daily driver back then. I still swear when you went WOT it stretched the arms trying to hang on to it!! Have Fun, Stay Safe Brother.

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:39 AM   #23
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3372
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Great looking one of a kind bike Tim.

Many years ago one of the corner workers at the Indy car race in Portland had one of those bikes with the same style pipes.

When they came in for lunch, he made a couple WOT runs up and down the front straight. It sounded fucking great. It was also amazing the number of drivers and pit crews that came out of the pit area to see what it was.

No other bike sounds anything like it.

Congratulations.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:17 PM   #24
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 3010
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Bike D
Old 12-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #25
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtyin5 View Post
Very nice bike Tim!!

That little vid with the new pipes sounds wicked!

Can't wait to see the final product!

Thanks much, Scoot.

It does sound fuller and rounder than I expected...... I think it has a fine sound.

Finished product in maybe a month.

d

Tim
Old 12-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #26
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Great looking one of a kind bike Tim.

Many years ago one of the corner workers at the Indy car race in Portland had one of those bikes with the same style pipes.

When they came in for lunch, he made a couple WOT runs up and down the front straight. It sounded fucking great. It was also amazing the number of drivers and pit crews that came out of the pit area to see what it was.

No other bike sounds anything like it.

Congratulations.
They are certainly not the norm.....

Thanks, Big John....

d

Tim
Old 12-29-2011, 05:51 PM   #27
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR View Post
Nice Bike D
Thanks for the love, brother Jim.

d

Tim
Old 12-30-2011, 07:27 AM   #28
joemags54
Garage King
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0241
Viper Power: 824
joemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond repute

What a wild ride Tim. That is a screamer. Very nice.
Enjoy!.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:08 PM   #29
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemags54 View Post
What a wild ride Tim. That is a screamer. Very nice.
Enjoy!.
For those who were unaware, I've adopted Joe Mags.

Thanks for the love, cugino.

d

Tim
Old 12-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #30
Begood
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 735
Begood has a reputation beyond reputeBegood has a reputation beyond reputeBegood has a reputation beyond reputeBegood has a reputation beyond reputeBegood has a reputation beyond reputeBegood has a reputation beyond reputeBegood has a reputation beyond reputeBegood has a reputation beyond reputeBegood has a reputation beyond reputeBegood has a reputation beyond reputeBegood has a reputation beyond repute

That is a very nice ride Tim. Congratulations