Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 10-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #16
ILtemprd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post
So Shawny, what are you driving these days?
still have 09 dodge ram hun.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #17
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5707
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILtemprd View Post
Hello, hope all is well with everybody. Looks like a bunch of the ol group is here, awesome to see Silverback and a highend selection of others.... Thanks for the invite Sick... Nice site Jeffy!
Good to see you Shawn, hopefully all is well in your part of the world.

and Thank You

Jeff
Old 10-30-2011, 03:24 PM   #18
ILtemprd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Good to see you Shawn, hopefully all is well in your part of the world.

and Thank You

Jeff
Thanks Jeffy..you as well.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:00 PM   #19
TheSickness
Whorelord

Viper Power: 596
TheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond repute

I won't preesure you but I hope you stick around and become part of us once again on a regular basis Who the Fuck am I kidding LOL yeah I will....I have the biggest smile on my face I've had in 4 years right now I am soooooo happy right now. This is home bro More people will come and just the good peep's too I have NBT coming soon....sadly Roy will not be joining us he told me that this morning when we were playing poker on line He is selling his truck soon he said. But we push forward now So fuckin cool to see your name in lights once again....a huge part of my soul left when you did my friend.....It was never the same again.

Consider this your special place with you being surrounded by the other people that love you just as much as punkin and JDogg....Hell have her join too as my guest that would be cool beans....Welcome aboard my long lost lurker bastiglio

TheSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:28 AM   #20
ILtemprd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSickness View Post
I won't preesure you but I hope you stick around and become part of us once again on a regular basis Who the Fuck am I kidding LOL yeah I will....I have the biggest smile on my face I've had in 4 years right now I am soooooo happy right now. This is home bro More people will come and just the good peep's too I have NBT coming soon....sadly Roy will not be joining us he told me that this morning when we were playing poker on line He is selling his truck soon he said. But we push forward now So fuckin cool to see your name in lights once again....a huge part of my soul left when you did my friend.....It was never the same again.

Consider this your special place with you being surrounded by the other people that love you just as much as punkin and JDogg....Hell have her join too as my guest that would be cool beans....Welcome aboard my long lost lurker bastiglio
Thanks Mikey, I'm very happy for you my friend. You have wanted this for a long time. I know Facebook will be pleased that you have a new outlet to purge that fantastically perverse mind...Too bad Roy wont be stopping in, I dig his outlook. At least Tim's here I see, that should full fill the forums needs to get the deep perspective on issues...Very glad Ken is cyber close, I really need to call him soon...Denise and her better half is always a welcome and comfortable sight to see... John, what else can you say about him. Very special to have him anywhere..Take good care of this place Sick, remember Jeffy has his heart and sole here. These people and this site mean the world to him...Thanks again for bringing me in....Need my smoker smiley Jeff....I'll see you in a bit and get well soon.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:53 AM   #21
TheSickness
Whorelord

Viper Power: 596
TheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILtemprd View Post
Thanks Mikey, I'm very happy for you my friend. You have wanted this for a long time. I know Facebook will be pleased that you have a new outlet to purge that fantastically perverse mind...Too bad Roy wont be stopping in, I dig his outlook. At least Tim's here I see, that should full fill the forums needs to get the deep perspective on issues...Very glad Ken is cyber close, I really need to call him soon...Denise and her better half is always a welcome and comfortable sight to see... John, what else can you say about him. Very special to have him anywhere..Take good care of this place Sick, remember Jeffy has his heart and sole here. These people and this site mean the world to him...Thanks again for bringing me in....Need my smoker smiley Jeff....I'll see you in a bit and get well soon.
This is why I am here as well Shawno...I would'nt have just come back out of retirement for just any reason or just anybody. I never once went back to lurk when I hung it up....Not once !!!! I was done for good like Barry Sanders walking away from the game in his prime. Once I heard on FB that he had started a new place I knew he would be needing help and as a true friend would do I stepped up and swallowed some pride to be here for him. I know if I really wanted too I could get another hundred peeps here in a matter of days but in talking with Jeffy that's not the right thing to do we believe. We are being selective and very protective about this.

We have a great staff of people here as Mods and people that have dedicated themselves for years to forums and helping people. It's a dream staff if you will...Jeffy, Denise, Jerry and myself will ensure the sanctity of this place and everything runs smoothly. No we will not ask you to do anything lol I know that left a bad taste with you so don't worry I just want and need you here and that is way more than I could ever ask of you. I love you very much my dear friend and I do miss you something fierce. I will make the trip down to Tucson before I go back to work to see all of you guys and to get me a piece of that bitch Sasha I haven't had any good poochie Poon in a minute

TheSickness is offline   Reply With Quote