Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 04-25-2016, 08:01 PM   #76
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5693
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I would like to wish my only two members.....

Can you believe it, Wifey has been posting like a Mad Woman!!!!!

I Love It!
Old 04-26-2016, 11:12 AM   #77
TheOl 55
Registry Contributer
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2470
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

I did see that!

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:45 AM   #78
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Ok were were we

Oh yea

Token post
Old 04-27-2016, 04:30 PM   #79
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Token post
Old 04-29-2016, 10:21 AM   #80
TheOl 55
Registry Contributer
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2470
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Just. quick. hello

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 11:27 AM   #81
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Hello
Old 05-01-2016, 05:57 PM   #82
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 3697
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there boss! Includemeout noticed this while skimming thru the Air Force Museum stuff. He says now he knows for sure you were a double agent and probably even a triple agent! JUVAT VIPER should we add CIA CID NSA with a MAJESTIC 12 clearance? or all of the above.

would the real Juvat please stand up and show your soldering iron

Since when do Juvats wear afros? Did you wear one or is this after your time in the new politically correct military service?

Yahhhh, he knows if you tell him you will have to kill him :wink:

Would make a nice AVATAR

Last edited by Wifey; 07-08-2016 at 12:39 PM.
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 08:46 PM   #83
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post
Hey there boss! Includemeout noticed this while skimming thru the Air Force Museum stuff. He says now he knows for sure you were a double agent and probably even a triple agent! JUVAT VIPER should we add CIA CID NSA with a MAJESTIC 12 clearance? or all of the above.

would the real Juvat please stand up and show your soldering iron

Since when do Juvats wear afros? Did you wear one or is this after your time in the new politically correct military service?

Yahhhh, he knows if you tell him you will have to kill him :wink:

Would make a nice AVATAR
WOW, that was a long time ago, I became a JUVAT back in 89, never lost the Honor. Got to "Fly" an F-16D as a JUVAT, what a rush. And yes, there are still things I can't discuss about my time there so many years ago
Old 05-01-2016, 10:35 PM   #84
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
WOW, that was a long time ago, I became a JUVAT back in 89, never lost the Honor. Got to "Fly" an F-16D as a JUVAT, what a rush. And yes, there are still things I can't discuss about my time there so many years ago
yahh yahh yahh, loose lips sink space ships

Did you make it to JUVAT VIPER?

now back to the anti gravity drive ......

Includemeout saw the prototype of our new secret bomber. It flew right over the house at about 500 ft. The vertical stabilizers were no more than 15 degrees above the rear of the craft tilting inwards. It was about 300 ft. across, huge, no noise and only going about 80 mph. All black, not quite triangular but almost, large rectangular exhaust across the rear and under each wing were circular patterns (circles in circles made of dots that changed color) he's never seen anything like it and he has seen many different planes. He was so entranced he could not even go get the camera! So stealth it was unreal. The fuselage profile was near nil with no apparent windows. He said remember this cuz they are supposed to make 100 under a newly released contract ,

I was at work
Old 05-01-2016, 10:36 PM   #85
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

I was at work
Old 05-01-2016, 10:43 PM   #86
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

It made a pass from Edwards to the old George AFB then over Apple Valley Airport and turned southwesterly and disappeared over the mountains near Crestline CA. It was following the terrain which was bizzare due to its size and the slow speed. It should have fell out of the sky! You wouldn't believe what they fly out of Edwards around this valley for anyone to see.

That is if they haven't blasted the sky with chemtrails!

They play tic tac toe up there ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, google chemtrails its yummy!@

Old 05-01-2016, 10:53 PM   #87
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Can you believe it, Wifey has been posting like a Mad Woman!!!!!

I Love It!
Mad Woman!!!!!!!!! I love it too
Old 05-01-2016, 11:09 PM   #88
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

In the meantime, we've slowly been getting our water well hooked up. Lotsa rocks and a pretty steep grade in one spot. EEKS!!! 165 ft of pure hell - I mean 2ft x 2ft ditch for water and power.

Got the power in, and now we need several truck loads of sand (about 5 pickup beds full) to go in so we can backfill a little then put the water line in and ditto the same thing again maybe minus the sand. It will probably be done by early fall. Maybe the end of summer The more we do ourselves the less we spend and since we are broke after the drilling that leaves not many choices.

Old 05-01-2016, 11:15 PM   #89
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Yetti in the trenches ,,,,,,,,,,,, using a hammer drill, crow bar, 4 ft. digging bar, sledge hammer, Egyptian methods of raising one side, shovel dirt under, raise other side, more dirt - repeat until rock is on level ground. REPEAT .....

Do you still like rocks Jeffey? We have tons of beautiful marble, quartz, granite - All shapes and sizes from peas to house sized . You guys come on down and load up yer trunk.

I make lunch for him

Old 05-02-2016, 02:40 PM   #90
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Wow....... Lots of work