Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 01-13-2015, 05:51 AM   #1
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 1651
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute
Default venomous vipers

is the site down permanently?

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 08:03 AM   #2
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5707
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: venomous vipers

just may be

posting stuff they shouldn't and acting badly.... and driveviper pretty much sucked all the oxygen out of the room
Old 01-13-2015, 10:24 AM   #3
VPRPWRD
Viper Truck Owner

VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

I left for a while and then decided to check back and couldn't get on.

My YouTube channel

Old 01-13-2015, 11:04 AM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

was taken down yesterday
Old 01-13-2015, 12:39 PM   #5
VPRPWRD
Viper Truck Owner

I should have checked in a day earlier

My YouTube channel

Old 01-13-2015, 01:04 PM   #6
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I thought it was going to have some possibilities..... way back when, then all the nut cases moved in
Old 01-14-2015, 06:04 AM   #7
VPRPWRD
Viper Truck Owner

I enjoyed it for the first few weeks, then the bickering started and continued and continued and continued

My YouTube channel

Old 01-14-2015, 07:50 AM   #8
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

oh and it continued and it was the same shit everyday.... I thought I was a kindergarten teacher who just got a fresh batch from preschool
Old 01-14-2015, 09:01 AM   #9
VPRPWRD
Viper Truck Owner

I have noticed that the majority of Viper owners are douchebags, no offense to the Viper owners that aren't.

My YouTube channel

Old 01-14-2015, 10:31 AM   #10
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

A correction to that, most of the Viper Owners are pretty cool people.... There are a handful that are complete assholes and show it in every post they make. Most of those assholes live on the Viper Alley. And it's real funny to watch an asshole ban an asshole because their butt hurt (can give it but can't take it). All the Viper Owners I've talked to or exchanged emails with are pretty reasonable but you can here the alpha in there tone. Met a few at a few different race tracks, all pretty cool people and loved to tell you about their joy. Met one guy out at Miller Motorsports park that has a Viper he keeps there and lives in Georgia (I think, can't remember). Fly's out once a month, races his Viper for the weekend and heads back home. Pretty humble guy. Ratio wise, I think we have the same demographic on the VTCoA as they do on the VOA and VCA
Old 01-14-2015, 10:51 AM   #11
caveman
Registry Member

Viper Power: 493
caveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
A correction to that, most of the Viper Owners are pretty cool people.... There are a handful that are complete assholes and show it in every post they make. Most of those assholes live on the Viper Alley. And it's real funny to watch an asshole ban an asshole because their butt hurt (can give it but can't take it). All the Viper Owners I've talked to or exchanged emails with are pretty reasonable but you can here the alpha in there tone. Met a few at a few different race tracks, all pretty cool people and loved to tell you about their joy. Met one guy out at Miller Motorsports park that has a Viper he keeps there and lives in Georgia (I think, can't remember). Fly's out once a month, races his Viper for the weekend and heads back home. Pretty humble guy. Ratio wise, I think we have the same demographic on the VTCoA as they do on the VOA and VCA
My wife told me I'm an asshole and I post on the VTCoA. However, I don't physically fit in a Viper
caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 12:34 PM   #12
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

If I fit.... you fit, unless you're over 6'6"
Old 01-14-2015, 12:40 PM   #13
VPRPWRD
Viper Truck Owner

I fit, and I'll buy one when the time is right. However I doubt I'll become an avid member on any one of the forums.

My YouTube channel

Old 01-14-2015, 01:02 PM   #14
caveman
Registry Member

Viper Power: 493
caveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
If I fit.... you fit, unless you're over 6'6"
Flew to Dallas to buy a Gen 4 last year. My head hit the ceiling, my chin was on my chest, my knees were touching the dash and both sides of the steering wheel. It was so bad that I literally didn't think I could drive it without crashing it. I was very disappointed.

[IMG][/IMG]
caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 01:10 PM   #15
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

There are no up down controls in Gen I-IV, however, you can get a seat lowering kit that helps a great deal and what most over 6' will use.