Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 09-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5706
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default VCA.. Who's In and Who's Out!

The stupidity continues.....

Quote:
Jim Johnson & Randall were kicked to the curb by Lee... He has suspended them from the VCA. Randall was removed from office by Lee.

then Lee Promoted Dan Everts as National President... until Lee says otherwise

Quote:
Mr. Randall Arnold

Your multiple resignations submitted to both Dan Everts and myself as National Vice President are accepted. Further, this is to notify you that effective as of the date of this notice, your membership in the VCA is suspended for disruptive conduct in accordance with the authority in the VCA Bylaws Article II, Section 3c. Additionally, along with your status as suspended member is loss of any VCA Membership rights and privileges including the disqualification to hold any position within the VCA. This means that you are no longer a director or hold any positions within the club.

Your actions in attempting to seize power, unsettling the organization and the membership, illegally removing the elected President, and issuing demands to others that usurp the presidency have damaged and harmed the club and are quite unacceptable.

As counsel explained during the call this past week, as President, the bylaws provide me the authority to take this action, particularly as half of the national officers are in agreement.

Regards,

Lee Stubberfield, President
Viper Club of America

Quote:
To: VCA Board of Directors.

Re: Assignment of Powers

Dear fellow Directors,

Effective immediately upon the appointment of Dan Everts to VCA National
Vice President earlier today and in accordance with the VCA Bylaws Article
V, Section 3, I hereby assign the powers of the VCA National President to
VCA Vice President, Dan Everts. These powers will specifically include the
power of filling vacancies as provided for in Article V, Section 12. This
assignment will continue until rescinded by me.

Regards,

Viper Club of America
This will cause even more separation in the Viper Club
Old 09-09-2013, 12:35 PM   #2
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VCA.. Who's In and Who's Out!

Quote:
The position of Southwest Zone Director became vacant due to an incomplete
term upon the suspension of Jim Johnson. As President of the VCA, I am
appointing Ron Kooser Southwest Zone Director to fill this vacancy.

These appointments are effective as of the date of this notice and the
actions takes are in accordance with the VCA Bylaws including Article V,
Section 12. I have reviewed these actions for their validity with the VCA
legal representation and have the assurance that they are within my
authority and are valid and binding.

Regards,

Viper Club of America
and it continues
Old 09-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #3
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0860
Viper Power: 1830
#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute

This is just MHO, I can give a shit less about the VCA. They are a bunch of arrogant fucks that are very deserving of what is happening. Have a nice day.
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

The VCA (what I have learned over the past year) is much like the Viper Truck Group. A lot of very good people with different idea's and ideals. There are a few, just like in the Viper Truck community think their more important than they really are. Lee Stubberfield is the Ekool of the VCA... maybe that's why I think its interesting to watch
Old 09-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #5
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 1650
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

I personally think it is a shame for the true enthusiasts in the VCA. Ekool was before my time so I can't comment on the Viper Truck community situation.

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #6
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPRPWRD View Post
I personally think it is a shame for the true enthusiasts in the VCA. Ekool was before my time so I can't comment on the Viper Truck community situation.
ah.....

hmmm.....

ekool was one of Saddam Hussein step kids
Old 09-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #7
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 1650
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

I have actually been a member on srt10forum since 2006 but didn't spend near as much time on the forums as I do now.

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #8
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

My original date was 2006... been banned twice
Old 09-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #9
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3855
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by #860 View Post
This is just MHO, I can give a shit less about the VCA. They are a bunch of arrogant fucks that are very deserving of what is happening. Have a nice day.
I'm with JR.

Most Viper guys are stuck up fucks.

The more money you have, the bigger the possibility that you're an arrogant fuck.

Kudos to John for a quintessentiallism .

Fuck all those guys, their mothers and their dogs.

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #10
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

and it continues

All the website moderators (VCA) were removed today

and then:

September 9, 2013

Mr. Maurice Q. Liang

Dear Maurice,

This is to notify you that effective as of the date of this notice, your membership in the VCA is suspended for disruptive conduct in accordance with the authority in the VCA Bylaws Article II, Section 3c. Additionally, along with your status as suspended member is loss of any VCA Membership rights and privileges including the disqualification to hold any position within the VCA. This means that you are no longer a director or hold any positions including being on the Magazine Committee.

Some specifics of your unauthorized and disruptive conduct that has directly harmed the Club include:

Continued non-compliance of Article V, Section 1 that states “…, no National Officer may contemporaneously hold a Region or Zone officer position.†Despite being notified eight months ago and repeatedly thereafter that you would have to either resign your position as Northern California Region President or National Secretary, you have refused to comply with this requirement.

Direct violation of the Conflict of Interest, Confidentiality, Conduct and Insurance Policy. This includes your unauthorized alteration of the board approved form and specific violations of Article II (j) as well as incomplete disclosure of financial matters between you and SRT that could present a conflict of interest. Despite being notified of your violations on in this area you have refused to correct your actions..

Direct violation of the VCA Board decision relating to Jon Brobst attending VCA events while being suspended from the club. The board made you aware of this decision early in 2012. Despite that, you acted contrary to this board decision and facilitated meetings between Ralph Gilles and Jon Brobst at Northern California Region events. This undermining and contempt of a Board decision harmed the club in several ways, including degrading the relationship between the VCA and Ralph.

You informed Ralph of your opinion of a needed wholesale cleansing of the board. This is a flagrant and detrimental violation of the fiduciary obligation that you had as a director. It specifically and severely violates the abovementioned Policy relating to conduct. Just because you crossed out the section does not give you a free pass to violate that section.

Maurice, several of your actions that have been directly contrary to specific decisions of the board are not correctable. Month after month Randall, Dan, and I struggled to work with you despite your ongoing refusal to correct the items that you could. But even worse was the undermining by you that we observed. While you may not agree with things that don’t go your way and have tossed out your “founding†status as a license to do whatever you want to, you were still obligated to abide by the rules of the club and the Conduct Policy.

To understand the level of financial conflict you have with SRT, you are required to submit full and detailed compensation agreements you have had relating to services you have provided them. Quite simply, the board needs to understand how much money or compensation is involved that you have gotten from SRT for books, trips, photos, etc. and if that is a factor in you placing the club in a secondary position in your statements. There will be no agenda item for your membership reinstatement until you have provided this information.

As counsel explained during the call this past week, as President, the bylaws provide me the authority to take this action, particularly as half of the national officers are in agreement.

Regards,

Viper Club of America
Old 09-09-2013, 05:56 PM   #11
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

NorCal Viper Club steps away

Quote:
As a result of Mr. Stubberfield's actions, the NorCal Board of Directors has unanimously voted to withdraw our affiliation with the Viper Club of America. I would not be allowed to continue as president of our club or attend any of our events as part of VCA.

We are and always have been an independent corporation, and will continue to operate as such. We will be collecting dues directly for the next year, and if you choose to join us, you can continue to participate in our events. The Motor City region has already withdrawn, and I suspect other region will follow shortly.

If you wish to continue to belong to VCA, you may do so by renewing your membership with them. However, starting in 2014, VCA membership will no longer give you access to our local club events. If you wish to only continue receiving Viper Magazine, you may subscribe to that separately.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #12
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Founding President Out.... WoW

From Maurice

Quote:
Dear fellow VCA Region Presidents,

As your national secretary, I wish to communicate some actions that have just occurred in the last couple of hours. You may wish to pass this along to your members as well.

As we had announced, the Board of Directors had reached an agreement with Lee Stubberfield to resign as president, and give us his letter of resignation by the end of last week. He asked for some additional time to write the letter over the weekend, which we agreed to. However, Mr. Stubberfield has chosen to not honor the agreement and instead, has taken some aggressive actions.

This morning, Mr. Stubberfield has sent out the following announcements:

o Suspended SW Zone Director Jim Johnson as a member of VCA for "disruptive conduct" (for leaking the Chrysler letter, though no proof has been shown that he did)

o Assigned Ron Kooser as replacement SW Zone Director

o Suspended our national VP, Randall Arnold as a member of VCA, for disruptive conduct (for attempting to "seize power")

o Appointed national Treasurer, Dan Everts, as replacement Vice President

o Assigned presidential powers to Dan Everts (although it appears Mr. Stubberfield has not stepped down from office)

o Suspended national Secretary, (Maurice Liang) as a member of VCA for "unauthorized and disruptive conduct".

There may be more announcements coming, but since I have been suspended, I will not be able to communicate them to you.

I regret that our once proud club has deteriorated to this level. I fail to see how the above actions will help us restore trust from you and our members in the national office, or with Chrysler/SRT. I can tell you that the Board of Directors was united and working together the past couple of weeks with those goals in mind.

Whether you support or disagree with these actions, it's time to take action and express your views to the club's new leadership. It IS supposed to be YOUR club.

Maurice Liang

Founding President

Viper Club of America
Old 09-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #13
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

And it continues.....

Quote:
This was just sent to the Presidents

Subject: RE: URGENT: Notice to VCA Region Presidents

You know as the other Half of the VCA founders (Jay founded IVR) I suggest that we simply say goodbye because what this has become is a disgusting attempt to use all the years of goodwill and work by many to allow the profiting of a few.

So let me be the first to say:

Dear Viper Club of America,

Please remove me (VCA Co-Founder and past National President) from any future mailings or communications and please do not contact me on any VCA business going forward. My lifetime membership for service should be terminated as THIS is not what I built and I have no interest in being associated with your criminal activities.

So long,

Steven J. Ferguson
Co-Founder of Illinois Viper Club
Co-Founder of Viper Club of America
First National Vice President
Past National President.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:18 PM   #14
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Jay was the one I was going to work with to help the IVR. Jay just up and disappeared
Old 09-09-2013, 06:26 PM   #15
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0860
Viper Power: 1830
#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by "J" View Post
Jay was the one I was going to work with to help the IVR. Jay just up and disappeared
Like Hoffa?
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote