Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 03-20-2013, 07:11 PM   #31
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3863
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
I'm just glad I'm not blinded by the hype.
Why imply that I blinded by anything.......

I'm fully aware of most everyone's shortcomings, most of all my own.

I just refuse to make room in my heart for petty, jealous hatred.

I've acknowledged that I don't even like Kobe as a human being. Sometimes, I think he's a fuckin' idiot.

But, demeaning him as a player is just fuckin' stoopid. No objectivity.

I love ya'.... no shit.... but, you guys can

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:32 PM   #32
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5715
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kobe cheating on his wife is what both'a you two are on about. I also think he's a douche for doing that.

But, it's just all too convenient for you guys to hate on Kobe and falsley criticize his work on the court simply cuz you have a bunch'a jealous anger against spoiled rotten athletes as a whole.
When in this discussion have I mentioned anything about this.... well?

Yes, I have a problem with people who make millions of dollars off fans in the stands and act the way he does. My dislike for kobe goes way back to the days he was tossing up air balls as a 19 year old, I wasn't a fan when he was single, I wasn't a fan when he got married, I wasn't a fan when he had that encounter in Colorado and I'm not a fan now. I have never wavered in my dislike (hate) for kobe. This is not about winning and I've lost nothing. I still don't understand why it is so important for you to have me like kobe.

I don't... and I won't

Quote:
But, demeaning him as a player is just fuckin' stoopid. No objectivity.
OK, but demeaning me as a person is OK

Quote:
And for the record. I don't bully anyone, Jeff. Yours is a typical device of someone who's lost the argument..... Like a petulant child.
OK, however, you look at your point of view as the only possibility, and I just don't share it

Quote:
You need to grow the fuck up and can put away your bile and malice.
I will accept being young, misanthropic and by the way, I hold no malice toward kobe, in fact I've never said anything that would give anyone the Idea that I would want to do him harm (or anyone else for that matter), so lets not stretch the truth to bolster a position
Old 03-20-2013, 08:25 PM   #33
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
I have never wavered in my dislike (hate) for kobe.

I hold no malice toward kobe,
I've distilled your words to make a point.

You admit that you hate Kobe, then say that you hold no malice.

Malice is the product of hatred. You cannot have it both ways.

This isn't about Kobe, numbskull.

It's about actually allowing yourself to hate someone over something as insignificant as basketball.

Kobe's a great basketball player, as Tiger Woods is a great golfer. As people, not so great.

But, hating them......... Jesus man.... Why fuckin' poison yer soul with that shit.

That's all I'm fuckin saying.... and you wanna paint me as a bully??

Fuck that shit.

Tim

Last edited by Django; 03-20-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:46 PM   #34
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Definition of MALICE

1: desire to cause pain, injury, or distress to another
2: intent to commit an unlawful act or cause harm without legal justification or excuse
Old 03-20-2013, 09:25 PM   #35
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

You just wanna hate Kobe and if I don't like it, I can fuck myself.

Is that about it?

Tim
Old 03-20-2013, 09:57 PM   #36
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

No...

I fully understand your support of the Team and it's players to include kobe. You have every right to offer that support and I never said you couldn't.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:05 PM   #37
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
No...

I fully understand your support of the Team and it's players to include kobe. You have every right to offer that support and I never said you couldn't.
Jeff, I'm through talking with you.

Yer an obfuscator who's unwilling to face his need to hate... whether it's Kobe or anyone else.

It doesn't have shit to do with my right to support the Lakers... and you fuckin' know it.

Tim
Old 03-21-2013, 07:16 AM   #38
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

As you wish... Good-Day
Old 03-21-2013, 07:51 AM   #39
Brat
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-1294
Viper Power: 597
Brat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond repute

Glad I don't like basketball,its a silly game.
Brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:17 PM   #40
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brat View Post
Glad I don't like basketball,its a silly game.
Hatred should be reserved for the truly evil...... not some basketball player.

Tim
Old 03-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #41
Brat
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Brat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond reputeBrat has a reputation beyond repute

Nascar and Nhra is what I follow,at least these people arnt full of themselves.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #42
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brat View Post
Nascar and Nhra is what I follow,at least these people arnt full of themselves.
Not so sure about that, Earl.

I like John Force. But, I'd have to say that I think he's full of himself.

Those people are everywhere....

Much love to you all.

Tim
Old 03-21-2013, 02:22 PM   #43
Brat
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Love to you too my friend.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:06 PM   #44
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3381
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

BASKETBALL SUCKS

BASEBALL SUCKS

FOOTBALL SUCKS

There, that just about covers it.

And I FUCKING HATE that they make millions of dollars and as a tax payer I have to pay for their fucking place of work.

FUCK them all.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #45
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
BASKETBALL SUCKS

BASEBALL SUCKS

FOOTBALL SUCKS

There, that just about covers it.

And I FUCKING HATE that they make millions of dollars and as a tax payer I have to pay for their fucking place of work.

FUCK them all.
Your post doesn't hate individuals but more so the inequity of their salaries etc... Fine and agreed.

Tim