Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 11-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #31
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3855
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
The cost of Insurance on average goes up 130% each year across the board regardless of the version or company your with. In some cases it's not passed on to the consumer (very rare). Most the time a company will pick up most of the burdon (large companies) otherwise that extra cost is placed on the conusmer. Get used to it, It's been happening for decades
Well, as big Dave would say.... "That doesn't mean I can't bitch about it."

Fuck me in the butt hole.

Jeff, .... what exactly do you folks do ?

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:40 AM   #32
TheOl 55
Registry Contributer
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2483
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Over $1600 a month for Susan & myself for an HMO, and as I cross another milestone in August I can't wait to see how much more it will jump.

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #33
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5706
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent D View Post
Well, as big Dave would say.... "That doesn't mean I can't bitch about it."

Fuck me in the butt hole.

Jeff, .... what exactly do you folks do ?
Wife is a Nurse and I'm in Public Health, been involved in medical Billing since 1989
Old 11-30-2012, 12:53 PM   #34
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOl 55 View Post
Over $1600 a month for Susan & myself for an HMO, and as I cross another milestone in August I can't wait to see how much more it will jump.
It's really to hard to guess as plans are different, however, you may be in for a pretty scary jump if yours is a personal plan and you pay 100% (no employer contribution). I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out the Health Care Reform Act and exactly what it means to those that can afford health insurance. I find very little when it comes to cost for those that already have insurance, but I see a lot of comments where the Health Care Reform Act (HCRA) will penalize and take money from various sources to include insurance companies. All I know is that those companies will pass on that cost. I also know as part of the HCRA certain items have to be covered, that also is a great benefit that will cost more. I don't think the drafters of the HCRA took into consideration that if you make an insurance company cover something by law, member costs will not stay steady, they will rise.

This is where Roy and I wouldn't see eye to eye. He looks at big picture and numbers across the board. I get to see the individual toll on people.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #35
TheOl 55
Registry Contributer
Viper Truck Owner

TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

I am the employer. My company, my guys, and I pay for their insurance, 100% for them and their spouses. We think it's the right thing to do. Of course we are only a couple of people (read that as small company) and we want them to be healthy so they can come to work. (Selfish of us)

The drafters of the HCRA didn't take anything into consideration except how they could get votes for their re-election for what they were doing. When you have a member of congress say "You have to pass-it then we will show it to you" what the hell is that? You want a prime example of how our government will handle Health Care? Take a look at the job they do with the VA.

---------Or
Old 11-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #36
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck me............

Tim
Old 11-30-2012, 08:35 PM   #37
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Ahhhh no!
Old 11-30-2012, 10:34 PM   #38
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOl 55 View Post
I am the employer. My company, my guys, and I pay for their insurance, 100% for them and their spouses. We think it's the right thing to do. Of course we are only a couple of people (read that as small company) and we want them to be healthy so they can come to work. (Selfish of us)

The drafters of the HCRA didn't take anything into consideration except how they could get votes for their re-election for what they were doing. When you have a member of congress say "You have to pass-it then we will show it to you" what the hell is that? You want a prime example of how our government will handle Health Care? Take a look at the job they do with the VA.
HCRA should do the right thing and reduce your responsibility by half for doing the right thing all along
Old 12-01-2012, 01:19 AM   #39
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Idealogues thinking they can design a working healthcare system.

Like an team of accountants trying to write a fuckin' symphony.

What's wrong with this picture....?

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."-Unknown

Tim
Old 12-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #40
TheOl 55
Registry Contributer
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
Ahhhh no!
That would be "HELL NO!"

---------Or
Old 12-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #41
TheOl 55
Registry Contributer
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
HCRA should do the right thing and reduce your responsibility by half for doing the right thing all along
Didn't mean to be preachy or try to be someone that I'm not but, thank you.

---------Or
Old 12-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #42
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

No, it just piss's me off. There are people like you that just do the right thing because it's the right thing.....

In the process of this whole fucking thing, those that are doing it right will end up taking the biggest hit
Old 12-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #43
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Hope all you fuckers are doing ok...........

Much love and God bless.

Tim
Old 12-02-2012, 02:00 PM   #44
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Where the fuck is everyone?

Tim
Old 12-02-2012, 02:45 PM   #45
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Since the server move, most have forgotten how or where to post