Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > NWS Topics

NWS Topics Not an anything goes, just not safe for work viewing

Old 10-16-2012, 03:44 AM   #16
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3837
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

We haven't heard from The Ape yet.....

I hope he's well and just now waking up from a very satisfactory birthday.

Someone said something about midgets, if I recall.

Give us a holler, John.

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:25 AM   #17
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5688
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

John said his good-byes
Old 10-16-2012, 04:29 PM   #18
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
John said his good-byes
What?

What dy'a mean goodbyes?

d

Tim
Old 10-16-2012, 06:25 PM   #19
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Happen when I shut things down and consolidated the site
Old 10-16-2012, 07:19 PM   #20
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 2991
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

I don't remember him posting any goodbyes ???????
Old 10-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #21
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

He didn't post them
Old 10-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #22
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
He didn't post them
Lovely.

I'll just call him.

Tim
Old 10-16-2012, 11:11 PM   #23
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Just got off the phone with the ape.

His birthday is upcoming.....

I think it's the 19th...... sorry, spaced it.

Stop by from time to time, John....

Happy birthday #61.

Tim
Old 10-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #24
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Jeffie,

John thought you'd shut everything down for good that day.

Our actions have an impact on others.

In this case, I am to blame for shoving you over the edge.

Sorry, John, Jeff and everyone else.

Tim
Old 10-17-2012, 08:16 PM   #25
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Up unto that day, I was fully vested into the success of a Viper Registry/Viper Truck Registry......

Now I just take it one day at a time and pass on the cool details as needed. I'm no longer so wrapped up in the process I can't see past the next bit of info I'm able to uncover. That day was a day of separation from an obsession shared with a few, know to many and unknown to the masses. It really didn't matter what people thought of it I guess, it was what I thought of it and it drove me to a day of pure madness.

Free of the burden of something conjured up in my own mind is pretty refreshing. I enjoy reading the posts, spend a lot more time away from my computer, closed off associations with this project on other forums allowing time with family. I've spent more time with my Dad in the past 2 weeks than I have in the past 10 years. I don't think I've done a photoshop in 2 weeks. I haven't looked up a single VIN either. Working with the data I have is busy work I know and doesn't get me any closer to being finished, but that will come in time, I have many years left in my fingers, mouse clicks and flickering monitors.

I think the world of the friends I have. John has been and will be one of those rare ones that I have come to appreciate. His unique ability to help one smile in the face of a honest comment doesn't work with most people and I doubt I will ever meet anyone like him again in my lifetime

He may not be here, however, he will always be in my heart

Vj
Old 10-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #26
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Happy birthday, Jeffie.....

Tim
Old 10-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #27
VIPR PWR
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 2991
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Up unto that day, I was fully vested into the success of a Viper Registry/Viper Truck Registry......

Now I just take it one day at a time and pass on the cool details as needed. I'm no longer so wrapped up in the process I can't see past the next bit of info I'm able to uncover. That day was a day of separation from an obsession shared with a few, know to many and unknown to the masses. It really didn't matter what people thought of it I guess, it was what I thought of it and it drove me to a day of pure madness.

Free of the burden of something conjured up in my own mind is pretty refreshing. I enjoy reading the posts, spend a lot more time away from my computer, closed off associations with this project on other forums allowing time with family. I've spent more time with my Dad in the past 2 weeks than I have in the past 10 years. I don't think I've done a photoshop in 2 weeks. I haven't looked up a single VIN either. Working with the data I have is busy work I know and doesn't get me any closer to being finished, but that will come in time, I have many years left in my fingers, mouse clicks and flickering monitors.

I think the world of the friends I have. John has been and will be one of those rare ones that I have come to appreciate. His unique ability to help one smile in the face of a honest comment doesn't work with most people and I doubt I will ever meet anyone like him again in my lifetime

He may not be here, however, he will always be in my heart

Vj

Well said Jeff ! Glad to see you are smelling the Rose's
Old 10-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #28
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR View Post
Well said Jeff ! Glad to see you are smelling the Rose's
He's smelling Rose's what?

Tim
Old 10-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #29
TheOl 55
Registry Contributer
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2464
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh-Oh!

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:04 PM   #30
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

I'm definately into Rose's no-no.

Tim