Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 08-05-2014, 07:45 AM   #31
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

Looking at having all the registered Vipers and Viper Trucks added in the next few weeks. Then back to work on the Vipers I don't have pictures of.

This may be the most boring place on earth, however, it will contain a lot of information.

Oh look....another rose..... sniff

Vj
Old 08-05-2014, 01:39 PM   #32
caveman
Active

Viper Power: 802
caveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond repute

Viper ownership without the Registry, is like vintage Mopar without Hemi's. Ie, it's really not as good.

Thanks for doing what you do.
caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:44 PM   #33
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
Viper ownership without the Registry, is like vintage Mopar without Hemi's. Ie, it's really not as good.

Thanks for doing what you do.

Some truths I've learned over time.....

A person buying a Viper or Viper Truck wants to lean as much as they can before buying

An owner of a Viper or Viper Truck, will hold as much information in secret as they can

hmmmmmmm

Old 08-05-2014, 02:04 PM   #34
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Won't get much done tonight, real work to be done LOL
Old 08-06-2014, 08:26 AM   #35
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Today I'll be working on updating some of the build numbers on the site. With The BBCode for tables not included in this install, I need to figure out a good way to create and load it up that can be done regularly without having to edit everything, more of a cut and paste

The plan going forward

Things that will be part of the upload will be the last 4 of the vin, owner (if known) build date, location, market, color, QC or RC and maybe a few other items.

Initially it will just be the Viper Trucks, the Vipers really don't have build numbers (like the 2005-2006 Viper trucks) and the only way to do them is to do the same data search for the Vipers as I did with the Viper Trucks. I don't see that happening anytime soon as the Viper Owners really don't care about build sequence (thank God!).

Will be showing build numbers that I have for Special Edition Vipers and a few build sequence lists I did for a few Viper Owners.

Everything will include the last 4 of the vin in the list.

I figure the time I used to spend on multiple boards can be best spent doing something useful. I will be trying to add some additional year specific data that might be useful sometime in the future.

All this will be done slowly over the coming months.

Truly, the sad part, exposure will be limited.

Truly, the great part..... It will still be fun putting it together.

lets see if caveman or vprpwrd are reading. COULD YOU PLEASE BAN ME ON THE VTCoA!

Thanks
Jeff
Old 08-06-2014, 01:34 PM   #36
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2792
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't Do It Boy's!!

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #37
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Why should I not do it?

confused
Old 08-06-2014, 01:40 PM   #38
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

oops!!!

OK, you were responding to the final comment...

I've already asked and they both laughed at me.

However, I was told that upon my confirmed departure, the entire southeast clan that departed because of me will return...

OK, I laughed too when I heard that, but hey..... what do I care anyway

it will be a fun night... tonight

Vj
Old 08-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #39
TheOl 55
Senior

TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I for one hope that no one lets the trash back in.

---------Or
Old 08-06-2014, 04:15 PM   #40
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Look on the bright side, 58plymouth will look and post like a genius..... in comparison

Old 08-06-2014, 05:37 PM   #41
TheOl 55
Senior

Now there is someone that needs the BanHammer!!

---------Or
Old 08-06-2014, 05:50 PM   #42
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Builds a hell of a car, just posts like a 7 year old
Old 08-06-2014, 09:01 PM   #43
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Lots of changes to the structure of the forum tonight. More on the way
Old 08-07-2014, 07:57 AM   #44
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Will work on the Viper side tonight.

If I have some extra time, I'll start adding a few things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFtlOBa12k0
Old 08-07-2014, 09:54 AM   #45
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor

Viper Power: 1960
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
oops!!!

OK, you were responding to the final comment...

I've already asked and they both laughed at me.

However, I was told that upon my confirmed departure, the entire southeast clan that departed because of me will return...

OK, I laughed too when I heard that, but hey..... what do I care anyway

it will be a fun night... tonight

Vj
Seriously? You have some power to make entire clans return just by relinquishing your admin status.

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote