Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 11-07-2018, 08:33 PM   #76
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: As the Viper Community Turns II

Cleaning up some loose ends today, I'll try and post another list here in a few minutes
Old 11-07-2018, 08:38 PM   #77
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Viper Truck Production details moved to http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/f...play.php?f=119

This is in an open access area of the forum
Old 11-07-2018, 08:45 PM   #78
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Viper Production details will be here:

http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/f...play.php?f=422

Yes I still have some to load up
Old 11-07-2018, 08:46 PM   #79
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

The Year specific Vipers and Viper Trucks will remain in the Registry Member area's
Old 11-07-2018, 09:42 PM   #80
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Vooodoo II Production List has been posted
Old 11-08-2018, 08:00 AM   #81
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

The next few days I’ll be working on other projects so time for the Registry will be limited.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:05 AM   #82
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

For the simple production data, don’t forget to visit the Viper Club of America’s site. I maintain the data there also, so our data will always match. http://www.theviperregistry.com/build_details.php
Old 11-09-2018, 10:56 AM   #83
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I think the second test is done. I expected a falloff as free was no longer free. It did provide the data I was looking for.

When everything was free, there was a pretty steady march to collect the data provided. With a simple and easy $5 charge, the majority magically stopped loging in.

He model currently in place is what will stay. Over time the lists will be complete and this will be a data rich environment. I somethines wonder how others will use the data, however, I guess it really doesn’t matter.

Keeping it a secret helps no one, so it’s on.

Lots of work to do, not sure I’ll get it all done

Vj
Old 11-19-2018, 03:58 PM   #84
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

As some of noticed from my FB posts, I hits the breaks

and, I still have a crap load of stuff to upload lol
Old 11-20-2018, 10:38 AM   #85
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

For obvious reasons, not much will be done this week
Old 11-25-2018, 12:38 PM   #86
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Fun statistic,

Between the Vipers and Viper Trucks, 41,998.

I never really did look to see what my final number was
Old 11-29-2018, 07:28 PM   #87
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

No work the last couple of days, seems a kidney stone is getting the vast majority of my focus
Old 12-01-2018, 07:53 PM   #88
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Still fighting a kidney stone, I just don’t have the energy to add anything
Old 12-02-2018, 03:51 PM   #89
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Kidney Stone still kicking my ass, but did get some more Registered Vipers added
Old 12-05-2018, 10:50 PM   #90
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Now that the Member of the VOA has released their 2017 Viper Totals, guess I can put mine together. I do know it will be different