Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Status Update 08/19/2012

Still on vacation from the Registry

Dash Plaques can now be ordered at anytime and will be mailed to the engraver as some as the proof has been verified. No more group buys.

Have had about 10 new trucks, 4 Vipers newly registerd

Other than that, not much is happening registry wise and I'm not in a hurry to return to adding data until interest returns, if it ever will. Yes, I'm still pretty discouraged. Man, It's just so hard to stay motivated anymore
Old 08-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #2
VIPR PWR
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 3319
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

A little R&R never hurt anybody .... EXCEPT ME !
Old 08-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you're saying for you..... I'm kinda the same way, gotta go to work or stop by walmart and pick myself out a card board box...

This whole thing has messed with my head bad..... to the point....... I really don't care anymore
Old 08-22-2012, 07:39 AM   #4
Garebone
New

Registry ID#:: VTR-1109
Viper Power: 0
Garebone is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
I know what you're saying for you..... I'm kinda the same way, gotta go to work or stop by walmart and pick myself out a card board box...

This whole thing has messed with my head bad..... to the point....... I really don't care anymore
Brother Jeff......
I know I am a Very Small Fish in the Pond....But,

I for one Very Much Appreciate what you do here, it is truly amazing!!!!
I know one small voice does not a convincing arguement make in the world of Mass Media, but IMHO if you were to stop entirely what it is you do it would be an ENORMOUS loss to all things Viper.

I will always back and support you, for it is people like yourself who make all of the significant things occur in this world, even though oftimes it seems to fail to notice.....

for what it is worth, that is my .02......
VTR-1109 #4052
Rock, Be Rocked....Or Step Aside...
Old 08-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #5
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I'm sure like all things, this will pass. The data isn't going anywhere. It will still be available to those that ask and I'm happy to share what I can, however, the in depth daily research, well......... maybe never again.

The interest in the RAM SRT-10 has dissolved so much that besides the long termer's and a few new guys here and there, this kind of stuff isn't what people are looking for. I think the last 5, 2 of them didn't even belong to a message board (so there is some hope out there). I know people appreciate my efforts and this is not an attempt to get attention or anything like that. I just at times have to voice (type) my frustrations or they get the best of me. Also, I try to only do that here (very few read the registry sections anyway). I figure in about 10-12 years, these things will be a "Remember when" and more questions will be asked than ever before. I might be able to help with some of those questions.

I'm without question getting out of the previous owner crap. Bunch of freakin jackass's out their and I'm tired of their shit. So don't be surprised if I don't answer those questions anymore.

I'm also getting out of the "I'm buying" business. Another bunch of pricks, ungrateful jackass's and moron's

Wow, that was more of a vent than a comment, hmmmmmmmm

Vj
Old 08-22-2012, 09:08 AM   #6
Garebone
New

Talking

Quote:
I'm sure like all things, this will pass. The data isn't going anywhere. It will still be available to those that ask and I'm happy to share what I can, however, the in depth daily research, well......... maybe never again.

The interest in the RAM SRT-10 has dissolved so much that besides the long termer's and a few new guys here and there, this kind of stuff isn't what people are looking for. I think the last 5, 2 of them didn't even belong to a message board (so there is some hope out there). I know people appreciate my efforts and this is not an attempt to get attention or anything like that. I just at times have to voice (type) my frustrations or they get the best of me. Also, I try to only do that here (very few read the registry sections anyway). I figure in about 10-12 years, these things will be a "Remember when" and more questions will be asked than ever before. I might be able to help with some of those questions.

I'm without question getting out of the previous owner crap. Bunch of freakin jackass's out their and I'm tired of their shit. So don't be surprised if I don't answer those questions anymore.

I'm also getting out of the "I'm buying" business. Another bunch of pricks, ungrateful jackass's and moron's

Wow, that was more of a vent than a comment, hmmmmmmmm

Vj

It's all good brother...We Luv Ya :grouphug
VTR-1109 #4052
Old 08-22-2012, 10:14 AM   #7
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Those that have know me forever.....

have experienced my meltdowns and laugh with me (or at me) when it's over
Old 08-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #8
Garebone
New

Quote:

Gotcha, I'm still learnin'....
Yotta grab a squeeze of your avatar, you'd sure to feel better after that!!!
VTR-1109 #4052
Old 08-22-2012, 10:35 AM   #9
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0860
Viper Power: 2140
#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Old 08-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #10
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2792
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

I think your correct Jeff. Things have cooled down and interest is waning for some. But, there are others who are interested and fresh to the scene. I think that in the years to come there will be renewed interest among collectors and then all that you have done will really be appreciated.

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
Old 08-22-2012, 10:52 AM   #11
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garebone View Post
Gotcha, I'm still learnin'....
Yotta grab a squeeze of your avatar, you'd sure to feel better after that!!!
If get a hold of that avi, I'm sure I'll get a paper cut... ouch

Old 08-22-2012, 10:54 AM   #12
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOl 55 View Post
I think your correct Jeff. Things have cooled down and interest is waning for some. But, there are others who are interested and fresh to the scene. I think that in the years to come there will be renewed interest among collectors and then all that you have done will really be appreciated.

And to think, I was even going to write a book (an owners cross reference if you will)

but then........ it down
Old 08-27-2012, 10:06 PM   #13
BadBlackSRT10

Viper Jeff,
You need a vacation ole friend!!!!
Take some time and come back when it is interesting again!

Old 08-27-2012, 10:51 PM   #14
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

That is in the works
Closed Thread