Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 12-27-2014, 05:52 PM   #271
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

Workin on it
Old 12-31-2014, 08:52 AM   #272
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Been working on the data pages and now have a lot of them done. Still finding some data and have a few pages left to start. Gen V, Gen I and Gen II are up, Gen III 9which includes the Viper Trucks) and Gen IV in Work. A lot of work done, just doesn't seem like much when looking at it LOL
Old 01-05-2015, 12:03 AM   #273
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

The breakdown for wheels and tires for the Vipers (all years) are done, now to get it updated to the web pages
Old 01-05-2015, 01:05 PM   #274
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry has been flying the last few days. Got a great deal done. As I have a few days off in the coming week, I should be able to get some of the web pages updated.

Also, thanks to Andy, I have the build sequence for the 2004 Viper Trucks. Wow, it's been an eye opener. Wait til people learn that the Build sequence is far different that the build numbers assigned by Dodge. OK, nothing new. We've seen the same thing with the SE Viper Trucks and well as a lot of the Viper SE Groups.

The compiling of data continues and quite frankly, it's been a lot of fun. I just don't work at this kind of stuff as hard when the weather is great and being outside is so much more fun. Now it's ice and snow, and if I still skied, well, that would be another story, however, my knees have taken all the beating they can take and still last for the next 80 years of my life.... unless I'm like Andy and live to be 1,024,325,254,454,362,102,176 years of age. Not sure I will last that long

Anywho

make it a great day
Cheers
Jeff
Old 01-05-2015, 04:33 PM   #275
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor

Viper Power: 1960
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

I really can't wait to see the build sequence.

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 06:50 PM   #276
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

You'll be the first to know
Old 01-06-2015, 05:26 PM   #277
Wifey
Super Moderator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 4250
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPRPWRD View Post
I really can't wait to see the build sequence.
with your birthday record and life span, we have no doubts you will
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:29 AM   #278
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Last couple of days .... I've just taken off, so nothing done
Old 01-09-2015, 02:30 PM   #279
Wifey
Super Moderator

Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

weave, weave, weave
Old 01-09-2015, 02:50 PM   #280
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Nope, my loom is now empty, Kira's loom however.........
Old 01-10-2015, 02:40 PM   #281
Wifey
Super Moderator

Great keep delegatin! LOL
Old 01-12-2015, 09:02 AM   #282
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Added a great deal of pictures to the Viper Registry side of the Registry
http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/Vi...stryIndex.html

Should finish what I have ready sometime this week and start working on the Viper Truck Registry side.... Almost 3000 Viper trucks Registered, this will take me a bit
Old 01-14-2015, 09:32 AM   #283
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Only got a few things done last night. Getting ready to update the 2013MY Viper on the Web pages. Just double checking a few things before I finish the breakout and call it done.

Still haven't decided if and when I will start the 2015MY. I know I should, I know I should.

Jeff
Old 01-15-2015, 07:48 PM   #284
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

2014MY Viper-GTS Hood data added
http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/Ge...erDetails.html

Is what I didn't know was that the 21 Coupe's with the GTS Hood, are all Stryker Green Tri-Coat Pearl.

13 of those with the Advanced Aerodynamics Package

2 with Rattler Polished Wheels
1 with Rattler-Hyper Wheels
12 with Sidewinder II Hyp Wheels
6 with Sidewinder II Matte Wheels

Have a Great Day
Jeff
Old 01-19-2015, 11:33 PM   #285
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

busy last few days.... wish I could talk about it