Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 01-20-2015, 07:36 AM   #286
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor

Viper Power: 1960
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

You don't have to talk about it, just type about it.

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:29 AM   #287
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure I can.... but for me.... it's big!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2015, 07:21 AM   #288
VPRPWRD

VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's good, best of luck. While we're on the registry status update thread I should update my status, I've been lazy and haven't done anything, but today I will get back to it.

My YouTube channel

Old 01-21-2015, 08:55 AM   #289
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

You are allowed lazy....

Anytime, you need to. I was lazy yesterday. didn't do much of anything, today, it's back at it for me also
Old 01-22-2015, 06:44 AM   #290
VPRPWRD

I lied, yesterday wasn't the day.

My YouTube channel

Old 01-22-2015, 08:51 AM   #291
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I got quite a bit done yesterday. I'm probably a day away from finishing the most detailed breakdown of the 2014 Viper(ok, I'm the only one with a breakdown). If this works out well, I will apply it to the Viper Trucks and the rest of the Vipers. For me, it just makes me grin, hope others will find a use for it. It is part of the thing I really can't talk about yet

I hate secrets, but leaks make it more fun
Old 01-28-2015, 03:39 PM   #292
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

The two Wiki's (Viper Truck Wiki & Viper Wiki) have been taken offline

The Viper Truck Registry & Viper Registry data is now all here:
http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/
Jeff
Old 01-30-2015, 04:09 PM   #293
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

For those that have visited the new Registry you will see a lot of the things here have now been incorporated into the site. It is not meant to replace this site as I will still use this site for research and other resources....

However, as Vipers\Viper Trucks become registered, they will all at one point be loaded up on the ViperTruckRegistry.com. Lots of things in the works and a number of pages may go away as new pages take there place.

2015MY Vipers are off to a great start, working of the first 80 or so now on the registry. Going to try and keep up with the production and get them added monthly. I think there has been 100 or so already built and shipped to dealers. Looks like based on those numbers, they are building 3-4 a day as opposed to the 7-9 a day for the 2014's

Have a Great Day
Jeff
Old 01-31-2015, 06:15 PM   #294
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Dash Plaque section has been updated
http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/DashPlaques.html
Old 02-03-2015, 09:43 AM   #295
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Alrighty..............

Well, I guess I've goofed around enough. Time to get back on the loom and get some more work done... 20 yards to go. Last night I also go busy documenting again. Trying to finish up the Gen III Vipers and Viper Trucks. It was much easier last night, Guess my eye's have cache dumped all that data I was seeing over and over. Got a few more web pages done. Also working on the Color chart 1992-2015 to include both the Vipers and Viper trucks.

This week The plan is also to get the build sequence for the 2004 Viper Trucks posted up. Still working on a better way to load up these long lists. Break them up into lists of 500 or so. Need to get the pages to load just a little faster.

Going to be a short week, lots to do and just not enough time (I say that a lot).

Guess we'll see just what I can get done

Oh...... and before anyone asks, the build numbers and build sequence are not the same thing. As it appears that the build numbers are not exactly in build sequence order, however, they are much better that what happened with the two drunks and a clip board that numbered the VCA's, CE's, YF's and NR's...... And the Vipers, well, those two same drunks might have consulted.

Jeff
Old 02-09-2015, 10:55 AM   #296
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Didn't get as much done as I had hoped, struggling with a 4mm kidney stone....

back to work on the sequence numbers today while I'm home trying to pass it

fun

not
Old 02-09-2015, 12:54 PM   #297
VPRPWRD

doesn't sound like a good time at all.

My YouTube channel

Old 02-09-2015, 03:02 PM   #298
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

2004 Sequence numbers are done....

Now for the hard part.... building some pages
Old 02-12-2015, 08:57 AM   #299
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Well, back to work today, still hurting a bit. Should be an interesting day

All that time home and I couldn't muster the energy to work on anything

Next thing on the plate is the same as the last thing I was going to do. need to get 2004MY Viper Trucks web pages updated with the build sequence numbers

damn.... I'm tired
Jeff
Old 02-12-2015, 01:17 PM   #300
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Wonderful news, just passed two more pieces of the kidney stone......

Things are looking up

ouch!!!!

Jeff