Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Latest Research Question answered

Latest Research Question answered Questions asked and answered by the Registry

Old 12-04-2016, 10:53 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stryker package

OK, this is just my last post on this subject on another forum. The folks there are so smart...... they didn't even help this guy with his question

Quote:
Can't believe no one argued this....... The folks here are a hell of a lot smarter than I. They own a Viper after all

In total, there is 96 Vipers (so far) that have the Stryker Package

2013 - 41
...All GTS Stryker Red Tinted Pearl. One of those with GTS Racing Stripes, Black
......All 2013 Stryker Red Tinted Pearl Vipers have the Stryker package
.........So the answer to the original question is that all 2013 Stryker Red Tinted Pearl has the Stryker Package. Sorry for giving bad information. As to the original question, after reviewing what I have in my DB, my answer has been updated to {unknown}. If I had the VIN's, I might be able to tell. There are several that are pilot vehicles and some that are public relations vehicles. Sorry, your back where you started when the question was asked. Good luck with your query

2014 - 44
...23 Stryker Green Tri-Coat Pearl. One of those with GTS Racing Stripes, Black
......44 Total Stryker Green Tri-Coat Pearl, only 23 with Stryker Package
...21 Stryker Red Tinted Pearl
......All 2014 Stryker Red Tinted Pearl Vipers have the Stryker package

2015 - 11
...9 Stryker Orange Tri-Coat Pearl {Coupe}
......All 9 with Stryker Package
...1 Stryker Orange Tri-Coat Pearl {GTS}
......Has the Stryker Package
...1 Stryker Green Tri-Coat Pearl with GTS Racing Stripes, Black
......2 Total Stryker Green Tri-Coat Pearl, only 1 with Stryker Package