Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 11-11-2014, 12:02 AM   #226
Wifey
Super Moderator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 4255
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

me neither but I am hoping for goo d outcome. thank you for the prayers, we can never have to many of those - lol
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 04:51 PM   #227
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3686
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Keep us informed as to what is happening kiddo.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 09:44 PM   #228
Wifey
Super Moderator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 4255
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

will do
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 01:31 PM   #229
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Got another 50 or so Vipers and Viper trucks Registered, it would be nice to get to 5000 by the end of the year. As some know, Andy has been helping a great deal, so a great deal of other things are really taking shape....

Also learned over the weekend that Dodge/SRT has a bit of a documentation issue with the 2014's. There is a Color for the 2014's that is GTS-R Blue with has two distinctly different colors depending on the fulfillment of the Viper. If the Viper went to Canada, it is more of a Launch Edition Blue than the GTS-R Blue, however, like I said, the color code is the same......

This on will be fun to break down

Vj
Old 11-13-2014, 03:01 PM   #230
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

When the hell does Andy have time to help?

I think he has on average 3 birthdays a week.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:15 PM   #231
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

All the sugar in those birthday cakes keeps him at full speed and multiple dimensions increasing his ability to play, work and help
Old 11-13-2014, 03:26 PM   #232
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor

Viper Power: 1965
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
When the hell does Andy have time to help?

I think he has on average 3 birthdays a week.
in between work and birthday parties, I have some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
All the sugar in those birthday cakes keeps him at full speed and multiple dimensions increasing his ability to play, work and help
It's the sugar, keeps me going for sure.

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:31 AM   #233
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Got little done last night, fighting with my damn PC.......... I hate updates
Old 11-17-2014, 10:20 AM   #234
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Got very few things done over the weekend. Worked on the final setup of the new equipment for the business (that is going real well!!!!). Did get 15 or so more Vipers and Viper Trucks Registered. Things are coming nicely in that too.....

I must say, the Registry still gives me reason to smile as information is added and I thank all those that have contributed to it's success

jeff
Old 11-19-2014, 09:44 AM   #235
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Fine tuned a few of the process's I use and I think I'm ready to build and complete the online book if you will of build data. There is still a lot of things I can still do related to the data that won't be included in the online version. The good news, updates should be able to be done very quickly. Still need to work on the menu and the Actual Registry section where I can show the Vipers and Viper Trucks that are fully registered.

Damn.... now that I type that out... it looks like a lot still needs to be done
Old 11-19-2014, 04:40 PM   #236
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Just talking about it did not do it?

What do you think you are? A politician?
Old 11-19-2014, 05:04 PM   #237
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Just talking about it did not do it?

What do you think you are? A politician?

Not just talking....

You will find a lot of links on this page to work that is already done
http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/f...play.php?f=256

And you know I would make a lousy politician, I don't handle bullshit to well
Old 11-19-2014, 06:28 PM   #238
Silverback
Registry Contributer

I know you work hard at this son.

I was just kidding.
Old 11-19-2014, 07:22 PM   #239
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I know, just gave me an opportunity to post the link again.... Lol
Old 11-24-2014, 11:53 AM   #240
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Not much done over the past several days. More important things on the table, so yes, family always comes first. Got a few things I should be updating tonight as things are coming back to normal.