Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 11-03-2021, 06:39 AM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Viper and Viper truck Books

Current focus list. (The # is the # of requests)
4 2005 RAM SRT-10
3 2006 RAM SRT-10 QC
2 2004 RAM SRT-10
2 1997 RT/10
1 1997 Viper RT/10
1 2005 RAM SRT-10 RC
1 2006 RAM SRT-10
1 2005 RAM SRT-10 QC
1 Gen I Vipers
1 2013 Launch Edition Viper
1 1996 Viper RT/10
1 2005 Copperhead Viper
1 1996 GTS
Old 11-04-2021, 09:15 AM   #2
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Viper and Viper truck Books

Worked on the 2004 RAM SRT-10 a bit last night. Would like to be done by the end of the month to mid December. Time is split with fall yardwork, taking down Halloween and putting up Christmas. Then best of of the NEW project, a 53 Chevy Truck. Thought about putting a 2004 rolling chassis under it, but damn....... I could get a brand new frame and crate motor for near the same cost from the Roadster shop

To many things to do
Old 11-08-2021, 10:39 AM   #3
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Not much happened on the books over the weekend. Setting up my new desk, needed more room. Work computer, personal computer and and contract work computer, 5 monitors..... crap!!!!

Thing are about to get very busy
Old 11-09-2021, 01:30 PM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

This is kind of turned into a daily diary it seems. I did get a free more pages done yesterday. I think today however, I will just get the rest of the build data/number requests done. I do get those pages done in the process so it's like killing to birds with one stone.

I do find it interesting that now I'm backing away from the registry, I'm busier now than I have been in the past 3 years, and especially last year. I guess it could be for any reason, maybe even COVID (at least I won't get a COVID disinformation notice on this post here)

All good times and maybe this data will outlive me
Old 11-10-2021, 08:18 AM   #5
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Got quite a bit more done on the 2004 Viper Trucks last night, I think I have about 1900 more trucks to edit...
Old 11-16-2021, 09:11 AM   #6
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Got some more work done on the 2004 RAM SRT-10, with the 3000+ trucks, this is going to be a lot of work. The basic clean up is about half done, then the page formatting can begin.
Old 11-24-2021, 10:34 PM   #7
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Getting a little closer and even more close to never using fb again
Old 11-28-2021, 06:33 PM   #8
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Was able to get in about 8 hours of work on the 2004 RAM SRT-10 today. Things are really coming along nicely. I know there is some questions on why so long, you were knocking these out weekly earlier. Keep in mind, now I working on books that have 3000 VIN's and data, not just 42 or 500 and a lot of those were mostly done before I started because of other work I had previously done

Getting there
Old 11-29-2021, 10:36 AM   #9
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I see doing links only on social medial is a plus. Without question it shows real interest instead of just likes, who cares about likes... Seriously. It's the electronic version of window shopping, worse yet, you get all those annoying fb messages and suggestions, game ads, fact checkers and trolls

I'm glad I'm back
Old 11-30-2021, 08:23 AM   #10
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Started working on the page formatting for the 2004 RAM SRT-10 book. I have about 400 of the 3000 trucks that need some serious editing (data view correction). The data is correct, it's just really messy and I can't put it in the book looking like that.

So yes, now that it's cold outside, things are coming along nicely
Old 12-01-2021, 09:21 AM   #11
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

First level of edit is complete for the 2004 RAM SRT-10, two more levels to go
Old 12-02-2021, 11:55 AM   #12
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

No work done yesterday, it was a busy day, no time for fun
Old 12-07-2021, 09:29 AM   #13
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Have about the first 70 pages of the 2004 RAM SRT-10 book done. To put it in perspective, I'm currently working on the Black Viper trucks, there are 190 pages of them. Next will be the Bright Silver, then Flame Red. Now if that's not an ugly spin on how far along I am, it's gets worse when I start the 2005's
Old 01-16-2022, 10:26 PM   #14
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Over the past week I've been working on the 2004 Viper Truck and 2002 Viper. Things are progressing nicely.
Old 01-22-2022, 10:11 PM   #15
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Took the last week off, maybe more done in the coming days