Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 12-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6149
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Calendars

As I have tim e I will be adding "built" information to a couple of other calendars Viper Build Dates and Viper Truck Build Dates. So each day you will be able to see how many Vipers and Viper Trucks were built on that day

Example
http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/c...12-16&e=30&c=2

I only have about 27k more Viper build dates to get, so that calender will be way behind for awhile. The Viper Trucks, I have all of those build dates.

Enjoy

Vj
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Calendar.JPG (71.1 KB, 7 views)
Old 12-17-2012, 08:17 AM   #2
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2791
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

That's cool!

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:57 AM   #3
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and I reduced that down to one calendar yesterday. I will be putting Viper and Viper Truck Built information on the same calendar. Just seems to make more sense
Old 12-21-2012, 07:57 PM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

So has anyone had a chance to look. I know I'm only about a 1/3 of the way done, just hoping this has some interest
Old 12-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #5
SilvrSRT10
Junior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0020
Viper Power: 1569
SilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
So has anyone had a chance to look. I know I'm only about a 1/3 of the way done, just hoping this has some interest
I see you haven't gone back to Aug. 04. That's OK, I'll wait.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:15 PM   #6
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Yea.... I'll get there

Messed up a bit on the reoccurring part, fixing that now and then back to entering
Old 12-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #7
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvrSRT10 View Post
I see you haven't gone back to Aug. 04. That's OK, I'll wait.
Wait.... Yours was born on 9/4!!!!

and is on the calendar
http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/c...y=2012-9-4&c=2
Old 12-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #8
SilvrSRT10
Junior

SilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wait.... Yours was born on 9/4!!!!

and is on the calendar
http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/c...y=2012-9-4&c=2
Ooops, you're right. I was thinking Aug. for some reason.

I mean, that's right, you passed the test. Good job.

Now if you're really good, you'll tell me if I was the first or second truck built on 9/4.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:31 PM   #9
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I did have to go look, the only thing that caught me was the date and yours being a 2005. I had ?????'s in my head
Old 12-22-2012, 09:07 AM   #10
TheOl 55
Senior

TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Those ?????? Make my head hurt.

---------Or
Old 12-22-2012, 10:56 AM   #11
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvrSRT10 View Post
Ooops, you're right. I was thinking Aug. for some reason.

I mean, that's right, you passed the test. Good job.

Now if you're really good, you'll tell me if I was the first or second truck built on 9/4.
My guess would be the 1st because the hour is 00
Old 12-22-2012, 10:57 AM   #12
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOl 55 View Post
Those ?????? Make my head hurt.
Mine too, I always hope I haven't made a mistake somewhere along the way. The kind of mistake that changes everything
Old 12-22-2012, 11:00 AM   #13
SilvrSRT10
Junior

Quote:
My guess would be the 1st because the hour is 00
You're right again. I forgot about that. Duh.......

I mean, that is correct. You passed again. Good job.

Merry Christmas Jeff.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #14
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Merry Christmas to you too Dave
Old 12-22-2012, 03:33 PM   #15
TheOl 55
Senior

Have A Merry Christmas Jeff and the same to all of the members of this Great Forum!

---------Or