Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 09:10 AM   #31
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

I should have the paypal link(s) up tonight. I know I can't get them done before Christmas, so the first order will most likely go in on the 27th (for those that have paid) and then hopefully a second for the folks delayed by Christmas responsibilities and commitments with their families.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #32
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

The cut off date will probably be Dec 31, 2011. That will give me one day to finish up the order and last minute payers and have it to the guy to etch on Jan 2, 2012
Old 12-21-2011, 03:24 PM   #33
Jayssrt
New

Viper Power: 0
Jayssrt is a splendid one to beholdJayssrt is a splendid one to beholdJayssrt is a splendid one to beholdJayssrt is a splendid one to beholdJayssrt is a splendid one to beholdJayssrt is a splendid one to beholdJayssrt is a splendid one to behold

Awesome Jeff, really appreciate all the work your doing for these.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #34
VIPR PWR
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 3319
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayssrt View Post
Awesome Jeff, really appreciate all the work your doing for these.
He's the man !
Old 12-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #35
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Just doing my part......
Old 12-21-2011, 08:30 PM   #36
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

The payment window is now open. I will be taking orders and payments through 12/31/2011. I will be turning in the order on Jan 2, 2012. That gives 1 day for last minute changes.

I will also be putting together a page that will have all the orders on it and exactly what your plaque(s) will look like, please make sure they are correct. (I'll post up that link when I have the page started) So if you want to wait (suggested) to see your plaques before you purchase, there will be a way.

Payment Window

Please make sure if you are outside the US you use the International link.

I'm offering all TOTY Winners from the VTCoA, Viper Registry and SRT-10 Forum a Free TOTY Plaque (this time only)

Questions?... Please don't hesitate to ask

Vj
Old 12-23-2011, 05:40 AM   #37
Jayssrt
New

Jayssrt is a splendid one to beholdJayssrt is a splendid one to beholdJayssrt is a splendid one to beholdJayssrt is a splendid one to beholdJayssrt is a splendid one to beholdJayssrt is a splendid one to beholdJayssrt is a splendid one to behold

sent payment for mine.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:36 AM   #38
FranSRT-10
New

FranSRT-10 is on a distinguished road

I would love a black/gold one with the build date, if shipping to holland is possible

Old 12-23-2011, 08:10 AM   #39
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranSRT-10 View Post
I would love a black/gold one with the build date, if shipping to holland is possible
It is possible, just make sure you use the international pay button, I'll get you on the list
Old 12-23-2011, 08:39 PM   #40
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

a lot more plaques have been added for review
Old 12-23-2011, 08:48 PM   #41
VIPR PWR
Senior

VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
a lot more plaques have been added for review
Getting a lot on there Jeff ... They look great !
Here is the link

http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/Cu...laqueOrder.htm
Old 12-23-2011, 09:11 PM   #42
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

About half way done, haven't started the specialty plaques yet
Old 12-23-2011, 09:13 PM   #43
VIPR PWR
Senior

Quote:
About half way done, haven't started the specialty plaques yet
I'm sure they are going to turn out great Jeff.... Did you receive my payment yet?
Old 12-23-2011, 09:16 PM   #44
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I'll check the bill box in the morning
Old 12-23-2011, 09:17 PM   #45
VIPR PWR
Senior

Quote:
I'll check the bill box in the morning
hahaha the bill box ..... Check the revenue box it's much better
Closed Thread