Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Build Number Status Update 07/07/2012

Well, I'm really beginning to question the total production of 2006. I have 1913 VIN's found. Based on a document that was never authenticated, it was believed that there were 2373, leaving me 460 short. (found 9 duplicates, so my progress, was........ nulified... dammit. I've gone through about 35k of the 275k truck VIN's for 2006 and I must say. I'm just a bit wore out.

Here is my concern. I need to make absolutely sure I have the total. Guessing at this point is as dumb as the guess for 2005 being 4097 and I think most everyone knows how that worked out. I wanted to have this done by the end of June, obviously I have failed and failed pretty bad.

The work however continues. The help I thought I might get from an insider has turned out to be a bit disappointing and because I was relying on that inside information, I didn't work as hard as maybe I should have. Just didn't want to do a bunch of work... well.... just to do it for nothing. Now I just going to continue with what I know and how I know to get it and finish. CompNine has been a huge asset and has reduced the time I needed to complete a lot of this by what I think is years. In the coming days, I'm sure I will need his services again to include defining down all the Night Runners. They are the only ones that are still in question, but I'm fairly certain I know the VIN range based on what I know. Time to spend less time being sidetracked with pointless and useless things and knuckle down

Cheers

Vj
Old 07-07-2012, 12:47 PM   #2
Wifey
Super Moderator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 4250
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Failed? WTF is your definition of FAIL? Bullshit, you ARE THE SLEUTH!

Go get em Jeffey
Old 07-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #3
Wifey
Super Moderator

Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

While you're at it, Yettie needs launch codes for eliminiating the tankers that are spraying nano-bots all over the midwest (link to follow, later)

and to VAPORIZE those damned politicians.

And where is HELMS when we need him? The sprinkles are getting short around here.

Oh, and I asked yettie to get HELMS out of DC before vaporization
Old 07-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

First code is
6b696c6c20746865206261737461726473

The next is a bit more difficult
616c6c20706f6c6974696369616e7320617265207374757069 64

Key to find sprinkles
48656c73206973206772656174

Hope that helps and yes, these code when unencrypted mean something
Old 07-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #5
Wifey
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
First code is
6b696c6c20746865206261737461726473

The next is a bit more difficult
616c6c20706f6c6974696369616e7320617265207374757069 64

Key to find sprinkles
48656c73206973206772656174

Hope that helps and yes, these code when unencrypted mean something
OK I believe you, I will see if we can unencrypt them
Old 07-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #6
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Ya-Hoooooo

Just found 14

I know have a theory on where to look and the theary works... So.. What is it called when it's not a theory anymore
Old 07-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #7
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Well, I'm 51 VIN's closer to my goal and it officially puts me over 10,000 RAM SRT-10 VIN's

Who would have thought

Vj
Old 07-09-2012, 07:30 AM   #8
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2792
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Kicking Ass Jeff! Good for you!

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
Old 07-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #9
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Ha..........

Got another one!!!!
Closed Thread