Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default The additions begin

The only Vipers and Viper Trucks that will be added here are going to be the registered ones. Each Registered Viper and Viper Truck will get there own Thread. All unregistered Vipers and Viper Trucks (along with the Registered ones) will be added to the Wiki

VINs will remain Private on the Registered Vipers and Viper Trucks (only if it is currently owned by the one that Registered it)

I'm sure this will change a bit over the next year, but what the hey

Besides I need something to do while the Wiki's backup
Old 12-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
VIPR PWR
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 3319
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Are you telling us there will be thousands and thousands of pages ?
Old 12-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, I only have about 350 Registered Vipers and oh about 1400 Registered Viper Trucks,

Now the Viper Wiki will end up with over 30k pages and the Viper Truck Wiki will have just about 11k. Thats if the Wiki doesn't crash, they are only rated for 150 pages, I have 3000 on the Viper Truck on already... Yikes

Now, if everything went perfect, there could be just over 38,500 Threads here dedicated to each and every Viper and Viper Truck built. Now what do you think the odds are of me getting every one of them Registered (whisper 100%) The answer is 100% because that is my goal. Not sure I will ever see it, but you know me.

I'm going to start Registering ones I know that heve been destroyed which I think will help in the long run. I can do 5 lookups a day to get totalled or theft verification and when I do, I will register them and get them off my list.

I think splitting up what I'm doing will save me a lot of time and with what I'm looking for available on the net, I can get more done and spread it out at I'm out and about
Old 12-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #4
VIPR PWR
Senior

VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

The whole forum is on lock down .. hahaha
Old 12-08-2012, 04:11 PM   #5
VIPR PWR
Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Nope, I only have about 350 Registered Vipers and oh about 1400 Registered Viper Trucks,

Now the Viper Wiki will end up with over 30k pages and the Viper Truck Wiki will have just about 11k. Thats if the Wiki doesn't crash, they are only rated for 150 pages, I have 3000 on the Viper Truck on already... Yikes

Now, if everything went perfect, there could be just over 38,500 Threads here dedicated to each and every Viper and Viper Truck built. Now what do you think the odds are of me getting every one of them Registered (whisper 100%) The answer is 100% because that is my goal. Not sure I will ever see it, but you know me.

I'm going to start Registering ones I know that heve been destroyed which I think will help in the long run. I can do 5 lookups a day to get totalled or theft verification and when I do, I will register them and get them off my list.

I think splitting up what I'm doing will save me a lot of time and with what I'm looking for available on the net, I can get more done and spread it out at I'm out and about
You will have more pages than the internet has when completed
Old 12-08-2012, 04:17 PM   #6
VIPR PWR
Senior

I want to know when visiting hour is for the 2005 viper trucks... My truck get lonely when I don't visit it !
Old 12-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #7
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR View Post
The whole forum is on lock down .. hahaha

Yes, bad news.....

Only Registry Contributors can see the Registry. I will however do the same thing I did for Rick a year or so ago, I will extend out the expiration for those that have supported the Registry for all these years to 10 years if they want to become a 1 year Contributor. There is no expiration to this offer for those that have helped for so long.

I did a little testing and this doesn't work unless someone really contributes.

On the Wiki is a different story. I will Activate any of those that have supported the Registry. I am currently working on different user levels to give more access to data than I give to others. Still trying to figure out a few things so it might be awhile and the dam thing is still backing up.

I will be moving all the sig pic pictures and TOTM/TOTY stuff to an unprotected part of the website

Lots to do before it gets easy.... I think
Old 12-08-2012, 04:19 PM   #8
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
You will have more pages than the internet has when completed
I will be the internet
Old 12-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #9
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
I want to know when visiting hour is for the 2005 viper trucks... My truck get lonely when I don't visit it !

Old 12-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #10
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:

Mod Powers will get you access
Old 12-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #11
VIPR PWR
Senior

Quote:
I will be the internet
Old 12-08-2012, 04:24 PM   #12
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I have High expectation
Old 12-08-2012, 04:26 PM   #13
VIPR PWR
Senior

Quote:
I have High expectation
Yes you do !
Old 12-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #14
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I will make it to 10,000 posts by doing this

Old 12-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #15
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2792
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I AM the internet
Fixed it for you.............

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote