Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 08-12-2014, 08:27 AM   #61
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

As you can see, not much was done yesterday. Just didn't feel like working for some odd reason. Spent the evening just chatting with the better half

Have a Great Day!!!

Vj
Old 08-12-2014, 10:31 PM   #62
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

And more was done. 1995 Vipers broke down a bit today
Old 08-13-2014, 01:53 PM   #63
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Not sure what I'm going to do today. Lots of options. There has been no requests to do one category before another so I might just stay with the way I'm going..... just not sure.

Still have the details for a few Viper Trucks to add to the DB and then some 2014 Vipers I haven't added as of yet. Figured I would wait and see. Will there be a 2015.... Sure!.. However, I don't think they will build as many

OK...

I was told that talking to ones self could indicate a problem... Is that also true if one types to ones self?

Vj
Old 08-13-2014, 10:20 PM   #64
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Well, decided to take a nap instead.......1996 maybe thursday
Old 08-14-2014, 06:44 AM   #65
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2792
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it was a good one

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:57 AM   #66
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

It was...

With no real need to have things done by a certain time, it's so much easier. Will start working on the layout of the books hopefully in September. Haven't decided if I'm going to self publish or not

Vj
Old 08-14-2014, 01:26 PM   #67
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

OK.... who was it that said we are closed????

Got an email today asking why we shut down, explained that we haven't. I'm curious if my new lack of participation has given people that idea (not that I'm going to change anything). Good news, build number was provided and off they went happy.

A strange an weird world I live in now, I like it!!!

Vj
Old 08-15-2014, 06:53 AM   #68
TheOl 55
Senior

TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Your absents is being felt

---------Or
Old 08-15-2014, 07:44 AM   #69
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Please explain
Old 08-15-2014, 07:59 AM   #70
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Except for doing color breakouts, I think I have done what I intended to do with the Viper Trucks. If there is a particular breakout you would like to see, let me know. Otherwise, off to finish the Vipers over the next few weeks

Good-Day
Vj
Old 08-15-2014, 12:12 PM   #71
TheOl 55
Senior

The reduction of input on general conversation is missed. I know we all are adding less but some have higher grade input than others and it is enjoyable to read.

---------Or
Old 08-15-2014, 01:57 PM   #72
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Yea....but!!!!!

I'm a selfish old bastard and want to talk about the registry!
Old 08-15-2014, 02:12 PM   #73
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Looks like it's shaping up to be a very busy weekend....

I can't wait
Old 08-16-2014, 06:33 AM   #74
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3682
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
OK.... who was it that said we are closed????

Got an email today asking why we shut down, explained that we haven't. I'm curious if my new lack of participation has given people that idea (not that I'm going to change anything). Good news, build number was provided and off they went happy.

A strange an weird world I live in now, I like it!!!

Vj
It wasn't me.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 07:57 AM   #75
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I'll bet it was me when I said I was done being part of forum staff.....

Guess I should have been clearer, oh well