Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 08-30-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Viper Wiki / Viper Truck Wiki are back open

There will be a great deal of changes coming to the format. This is where I will be posting the lists. I still have a few pages where I need to clear the authentication but I'm getting there. A number of pages will be deleted to include all pages for individual trucks as they will still be maintained on the forum... More news to come as we polish off this project
Old 09-03-2013, 08:49 PM   #2
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Viper Wiki / Viper Truck Wiki are back open

What I'm willing to share at this point in the way of Master Lists for the Viper Trucks is now on the Wiki

http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/sc....MainPage.ashx

Still going to post up pictures and Loss information, that will take some time, but the meat is on the table
Old 09-04-2013, 08:35 AM   #3
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

The Viper Wiki is Rockin

The Viper Truck Wiki is a Ghost Town..... Guess I should have finished the Vipers first
Old 09-05-2013, 07:59 AM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

A little bit more formating on the Viper Wiki has been completed. With out question I will have it all the lists posted by the 30th, not sure I will have all the formating and pictures done. However..... I will endeavor to complete things by the due date
Old 09-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #5
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Man....

It's almost done.... 5 More production years to go and..... (should have them done today)

Then I start adding the pictures, now that's going to take some time

My own little Area 51
Old 09-08-2013, 02:28 PM   #6
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3682
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry son, I have no idea what a "wiki" is.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:23 PM   #7
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Wiki = Wasted Information Keypunched In
Old 09-08-2013, 03:40 PM   #8
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

WA = Wise Ass.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #9
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
WA = Wise Ass.
Now I understand why you live where you do....
Old 09-08-2013, 05:56 PM   #10
Silverback
Registry Contributer

I'm not sure, but I think if I had any feelings left, they might be hurt.
Old 09-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #11
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Feelings?

I do hear that is mandatory under the Health Care Reform Act in 2014

Until then, just laugh
Old 12-26-2013, 09:08 AM   #12
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

More changes coming to the Wiki's here in the next week or so on what and how I show info. One of these days I'll make up my mind on what I really what to do.

Looking for pickers of Vipers and Viper trucks from folks who would like to see there Ride as part of the official Wiki's. An no, I don't care if it was a former Ride or not

The Vipers will be a little harder with all the 1 of 1's in recent years, however, I would like to get a picture of each version of the Viper and Viper Truck.

Cheers
Vj