Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News > Dash Plaques

Dash Plaques Dash Plaque News and Orders

Old 01-29-2017, 09:18 PM   #76
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dash Plaques - February 2017

Matthias K
VTR-2740
2004 Build Number: 1403 of 3057
Build Date: 3/24/2004 10:00:00 AM

Take 2

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Matthias-2740-1.jpg (89.2 KB, 27 views)
Old 01-29-2017, 09:22 PM   #77
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Daniel Z
VTR-2739
2006 Build Number: 275 of 1973
Build Date: 10/25/2005 7:00:00 PM

Take 2

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Daniel-2739-1.jpg (89.6 KB, 28 views)
Old 01-29-2017, 09:30 PM   #78
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Wilhelm Könneker,2 times Dash Plaques
VTR-2742
2006 Build Number: 486 of 1973
Build Date: 11/22/2005 6:00:00 PM

Take 2

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wilhelm-2742-2.jpg (89.8 KB, 26 views)
Old 01-30-2017, 07:55 AM   #79
jfdaddy
New

Viper Power: 0
jfdaddy will become famous soon enoughjfdaddy will become famous soon enough

count me in! ram srt. I'll reply on Facebook page. last name foster
jfdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:20 AM   #80
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I hate facebook
Old 01-30-2017, 01:36 PM   #81
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Will be sending this on Sunday to my engraver, don't get left out
Old 01-31-2017, 12:08 AM   #82
En4Cer
New

En4Cer will become famous soon enoughEn4Cer will become famous soon enough

I know the 2015 totals are ever changing. Is the build number for the individual units correct, and just some latter production ones were missing? Or are both numbers possibly changing?

I'd like to order 3, I'm looking through the proofs now to decide which.

Could you do:
Built xx/xx/xxxx 24:00
VTR-XXXX 2005 Edition #0000

Black background, Silver Font, Red Viper
Silver background, Black font, Black Viper

Anything similar to that structure. If you have any ideas similar, please let me know. I just want it to look balanced.

Also, if you need to update the ownership of my truck for the registry let me know.

VIN sent in PM

Last edited by En4Cer; 01-31-2017 at 12:29 AM.
En4Cer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 10:31 AM   #83
Jovan
New

Registry ID#:: VTR-0823
Jovan will become famous soon enoughJovan will become famous soon enough

One Plaque for TomK please. Can it have a Silver background,black letters and red Viper Head.How the other German Boys
VTR-2748
2005 Build Number: #1943 of 5111
Build Date: 1/14/2005 7:00:00 PM
Thanks
Jovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 10:35 AM   #84
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I'll work on it tonight when I get home

The number will never change, just maybe the "of". I would like to think I have them all with more than a 1000 more than the wiki states, however, I never did see Dodge post official numbers for any of the years. I have 2004's that have no number because they were built before 11/11/2003
Old 01-31-2017, 08:17 PM   #85
En4Cer
New

En4Cer will become famous soon enoughEn4Cer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
I'll work on it tonight when I get home

The number will never change, just maybe the "of". I would like to think I have them all with more than a 1000 more than the wiki states, however, I never did see Dodge post official numbers for any of the years. I have 2004's that have no number because they were built before 11/11/2003
Sounds good to me. I'm in.
En4Cer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:29 AM   #86
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Looks like the excitment is over. I'm probably going to finish this up early and get the few that followed through sent to my engraver. Might have to do the others at a later date.
Old 02-01-2017, 01:46 PM   #87
04srt10Ram
New

Registry ID#:: VTR-1197
04srt10Ram will become famous soon enough04srt10Ram will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Looks like the excitment is over. I'm probably going to finish this up early and get the few that followed through sent to my engraver. Might have to do the others at a later date.
04srt10Ram and Preston have been paid for. Hate it was so much confusion on those two but wanted to get one for my clone while you were doing another run! I appreciate everything!
04srt10Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:06 PM   #88
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04srt10Ram View Post
04srt10Ram and Preston have been paid for. Hate it was so much confusion on those two but wanted to get one for my clone while you were doing another run! I appreciate everything!
It was no trouble, learned a bit in the process regarding phones and PayPal
Old 02-01-2017, 04:18 PM   #89
Cudawrestler
New

Registry ID#:: VTR-1920
Cudawrestler will become famous soon enoughCudawrestler will become famous soon enough

Sorry, I got lost in moving confusion. How do we pay?
Cudawrestler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:39 PM   #90
NAYIN
New

NAYIN will become famous soon enoughNAYIN will become famous soon enough

hey i want one, new to this page somebody tell me what i need to do
NAYIN is offline   Reply With Quote