Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 02-22-2014, 12:27 AM   #136
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6149
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vin Progress

Down to just the 2005 Vipers to finish
Old 02-24-2014, 12:05 AM   #137
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

29,574 Vipers have now been documented. Time to move back to the trucks and finish them...... I shall return

Vj
Old 03-04-2014, 08:49 AM   #138
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Haven't had a great deal of time to work on the trucks, been to busy with Viper questions, maybe this weekend I'll get some more done

I need to automate my process..... somehow

Oh, does anyone know of a good db app? or does it need to be built from scratch?
Old 03-05-2014, 08:31 PM   #139
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

As you can see.... I'm adding stuff again. Even though April 1st marks the end of the research for this endeavor, I will continue to ad what I have found til all the data is entered. My main focus however will be on something that will produce some extra cash as this has been an expense
Old 03-07-2014, 09:02 AM   #140
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Added a little more, looks like I can close the off topic area.. do I have a second for that motion
Old 03-19-2014, 08:58 AM   #141
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

12 more days, then it's back to two jobs for the foreseeable future. 8 hours working for the MAN and then just about all my free time helping the Wife with her new business. It's great to be back into the self employed marketplace. Always made 3x more than working for the MAN.

I really didn't get everything done that I wanted to. 2002 thru 2008 I really didn't get finished. I have the data, still need to compile it. The goof the other day really slowed progress.

So, if there is any year that you would like me to complete (what data I have that is), let me know. Because April 1st is when I stop being a fool and get back to where I was 7 years ago

Cheers and have a great day
Jeff
Old 03-22-2014, 10:34 AM   #142
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Y'all see that pretty stupid question on the VCToA asking if I'm leaving????

Since when is working harder towards a goal leaving?

It was nice to see that once I said I could see who's voting and how it killed the thread "Yahoo"!!!

just dumb, oh well, it was funny while it lasted

On a positive note, I think I'm already finished working on the registries. I haven't worked on them in a week. A few free days before work doubles.....
Old 03-25-2014, 08:08 AM   #143
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Found that on the 2002 Vipers in my collection process I came up real short on numbers. I do have a few Prowlers in my DB I don't need, anyone want them.

Considered what it might take to go back an finish. It's going to take a great deal of time and so...... I'm not sure what I am going to do.

Still only half done on 2014 and with a shut down looming, might need to get caught up there by doing a little work here and there

Have a warm and sunny day out there and Dad, stay out of the rain
Vj
Old 02-24-2017, 09:19 AM   #144
Jorind
New

Viper Power: 0
Jorind will become famous soon enoughJorind will become famous soon enough

this progress is really visible, check out an and what to do!
Jorind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 09:40 AM   #145
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Tell me you're not a spammer