Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Status Update 08/28/2012

Well.......

I'm going back to the grindstone after labor day. Going to try and finish a few things off. I have also decided that what I find I will just post here. I may still take about the registry on other sites, but thats about it. Not that I'm being selfish, it's just that over the past few days I've looked at the responses to some of my registry posts. Tried to accurately dissect them into something meaningful.

In the process, I found what I was looking for, or should I say, the answer to what I was looking for. It's not so much that people are not interested, there is a lot of things going on and when you look at this stuff as a whole with the different things that happen in so many lives, there is a limit to what people can spend there time in.

As I looked back at 2006 again, I realized I wasn't so much interested in who had what, my only interest was in what do I have, build number?, build date?, how many 2005 red QC's? and which one do I have. As I read the emails I get and PM's I get, it's the exact same thing. Everything else is just fluff and it's importance is viewed quite differently depending on how the questions are asked.

Yes, I am going to continue to answer that aged ole question of the build numbers where ever and how ever it's asked. I get a kick out of providing that. You might say, it makes my day. Plaques are now a more automated process and mass orders a thing of the past (that reminds me, I need to call and pay for the last order).

Other things in the news.....

The VCA has acquired the International Viper Registry. So any help I was going to get there was just flushed as the VCA is run by a bunch impotent pricks. They wouldn't know help if it bit them and based on what I've experienced, the IVR will be just another ghost town acquired by the mighty VCA.

I had shared with the previous owner of the IVR some tricks to getting the data to add to the IVR....... guess that was a mistake

The places that I will post the most on is here, the VTCoA and the Viper Garage. I'm sure everyone here is aware of the first 2 (I would hope anyway). The Viper Garage is a place oldcolt introduced me too. It's a bunch of Viper Guys that have tons of Viper knowledge. So if your a Viper Owner and you need help, thats the place. It will appear pretty dead, but it's because of the underlying setting. You only show on, when your on (I kinda like it)

So until the next update, my your days be dry (Dad), your nights be cool (Yettie) and winds be calm (Florida)

Vj
Old 08-28-2012, 10:46 PM   #2
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

errrr.... nevermind

I retract the previous comment and will wait until I finish learning maya

had a lot of fun with it tonight and working in 3D is a gas

It should really have an impact on the graphics I do........

Ya-Hoooooooooooo.............. a new challenge
Old 08-29-2012, 12:56 PM   #3
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Anyone feel like there watching an out of control super ball........

After what seems like a lifetime of experiencing the different controls in Maya and creating some pretty crazy 3D images, this is going to take a lot of practice.. So I retract the retraction and I guess this winter, I will be busy and probably pretty happy working on a myriad of various projects. Between here, there and a new board coming soon I can watch the snow fly and smile.

Old 08-29-2012, 01:01 PM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

This is the kinda fun I'm working on.....

Not my work, however, it will give you an idea

Old 08-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #5
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0860
Viper Power: 2140
#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty cool stuff.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:52 PM   #6
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2792
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Very Cool

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
Old 08-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #7
Wifey
Super Moderator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 4250
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Jeffey! You are tireless
Old 08-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #8
Wifey
Super Moderator

Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

I hope tireless is a word -
Old 08-30-2012, 10:43 PM   #9
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

It is now
Old 08-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #10
Wifey
Super Moderator

did you click ok when it said "add to dictionary" ?? - Thanks!!
Old 08-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #11
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

yep..... it's official, like everything else on this site
Old 08-30-2012, 10:54 PM   #12
Wifey
Super Moderator

soometimes it's not what you know but who you know - I love it
Old 08-30-2012, 11:00 PM   #13
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

or like me....

I'm creating my own facts and no one can prove me wrong
Old 08-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #14
Wifey
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
or like me....

I'm creating my own facts and no one can prove me wrong
I do that, but it drives Yettie NUTS - he thinks it's a conspiracy
Old 09-08-2012, 07:30 AM   #15
BadBlackSRT10

Your work is definitely appreciated....

Closed Thread