Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
BIG ASP
Active

Viper Power: 788
BIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished road
Default Consolidation of Forums

Jeff has me looking at the message board to determine utilization. I will be merging certain area's together based on that utilization. so expect a few changes over the next month or so as we due some trimming and pruning. area's that won't be affected will be the site news and off topic area's, but everything else is subject to change. The Members area will also get a bit of a cleanup to include membership groups, group names, etcetera. He also has me looking at paid subscriptions and reworking that to be more in line with other forums I manage. No one will be required to become a full access member at this time as all area's are accessible by any registered member. The area that we are working on relating to the production data will be a full access area. That will be coming in the next few months, we are still working on the details on how we want to set that up. It will include both car and truck data. jeff is working on putting all his data on the mesageboard in a controlled segment for ease of use which will not be in a member accessible area but will allow a select few to access and help with letting owners know build numbers and such. jeff also wanted to let people know he has additional access to data in the works that may further his efforts in the data area. I wish I could say more, but it's not finalized. he has been working on this since July and the possibilities are incredible. part of the changes will be in line with this new data and data sources.

Lynn
Old 09-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
VIPR PWR
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 3319
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Jeff has me looking at the message board to determine utilization. I will be merging certain area's together based on that utilization. so expect a few changes over the next month or so as we due some trimming and pruning. area's that won't be affected will be the site news and off topic area's, but everything else is subject to change. The Members area will also get a bit of a cleanup to include membership groups, group names, etcetera. He also has me looking at paid subscriptions and reworking that to be more in line with other forums I manage. No one will be required to become a full access member at this time as all area's are accessible by any registered member. The area that we are working on relating to the production data will be a full access area. That will be coming in the next few months, we are still working on the details on how we want to set that up. It will include both car and truck data. jeff is working on putting all his data on the mesageboard in a controlled segment for ease of use which will not be in a member accessible area but will allow a select few to access and help with letting owners know build numbers and such. jeff also wanted to let people know he has additional access to data in the works that may further his efforts in the data area. I wish I could say more, but it's not finalized. he has been working on this since July and the possibilities are incredible. part of the changes will be in line with this new data and data sources.

Lynn
And you are who???? 509 post and have never seen you before ! You must be the invisible Admin Jeff mentioned a while back .....
Old 09-13-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 4165
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR View Post
And you are who???? 509 post and have never seen you before ! You must be the invisible Admin Jeff mentioned a while back .....
Good question ....

WTF are you?

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Old 09-13-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's a consolidation of three accounts

Viper registry
Viper truck registry
Administrator

My son is helping me out with some evaluations
Old 09-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 4165
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
It's a consolidation of three accounts

Viper registry
Viper truck registry
Administrator

My son is helping me out with some evaluations
You might've told us ahead'a time about Lynn. It would've been helpful.

Welcome, Lynn....

Jesus, Jeff.

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Old 09-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #6
VIPR PWR
Senior

VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHAH! I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR ALTER-EGO Playing Admin ...

Welcome AdminLynn
Old 09-13-2012, 02:40 PM   #7
VIPR PWR
Senior

Jeff , Do you have anymore surprise's your holding out on us .... You know , Like how many kids do you have ?
Old 09-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #8
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2792
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Tough Room.

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
Old 09-13-2012, 03:01 PM   #9
VIPR PWR
Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOl 55 View Post
Tough Room.

You got that right hahaha
Old 09-13-2012, 03:05 PM   #10
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jeff , Do you have anymore surprise's your holding out on us .... You know , Like how many kids do you have ?
Yes...

I've started a new forum for gun owners
Old 09-13-2012, 03:21 PM   #11
SilvrSRT10
Junior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0020
Viper Power: 1570
SilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes...

You keeping it a secret? How about a pointer.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:49 PM   #12
BIG ASP
Active

Viper Power: 788
BIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished road

I won't be here long enough to be a concern
Old 09-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #13
VIPR PWR
Senior

Quote:
Yes...

I'm in ,,,,,,,Where do I sign up ......OH , WAIT I don't/won't register mine
Old 09-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #14
VIPR PWR
Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
I won't be here long enough to be a concern
The registry law states, once a in always in ..... There are no outs ....
Old 09-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #15
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2792
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

There is NO checking out of the Asylum!!

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
Closed Thread