Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 08-27-2014, 06:25 AM   #106
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2792
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

I went for a walk in the research area and can open everything I touched except the level II just as you said.

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:00 AM   #107
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor

Viper Power: 1960
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I have the access now!! Also let me know if you need any more info since I am back at a Chrysler dealer now I can get more of that.

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:01 AM   #108
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPRPWRD View Post
Yes, I have the access now!! Also let me know if you need any more info since I am back at a Chrysler dealer now I can get more of that.

OK.... question????

With the Viper's, ie Vooodoo, does your computer tell you what Vin is X of 31?

http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/s...hlight=vooodoo

For that matter, any of the numbered Vipers VOI 9, VOI 10, Mamba, etc

Jeff
Old 08-27-2014, 12:47 PM   #109
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

All those extra passwords have been should all be removed now. If you get one of those, just let me know.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:38 AM   #110
VPRPWRD

VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

No, my system does not tell me the number. When I ran the warranty history on the yellow fever, CE and VCA trucks that info was not present.

My YouTube channel

Old 08-28-2014, 07:53 AM   #111
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPRPWRD View Post
No, my system does not tell me the number. When I ran the warranty history on the yellow fever, CE and VCA trucks that info was not present.
I didn't think so, but is was worth the question. Right now I'm working on build dates for the Vipers, is what sucks.... I know, I'll never get them all.

Still have some minor things to do as far as the structure, format and permissions. That should be done by the end of the weekend. Will continue to add the Vipers to the site til it's done. I figure that will take me through the end of the year.

Above and beyond that is to convert all the Vipers\Viper Trucks in the research area over to the Registered area. That is another item I know I will never finish, however, it will be fun trying.

Have a Great Day
Vj
Old 08-28-2014, 10:06 AM   #112
VPRPWRD

if you want to you can send me vins that you don't have build dates for and I can look them up.

My YouTube channel

Old 08-28-2014, 10:08 AM   #113
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

You need the full VIN or just the last eight?
Old 08-28-2014, 02:14 PM   #114
VPRPWRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
You need the full VIN or just the last eight?
last 8 is good enough

My YouTube channel

Old 08-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #115
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

In that case, here is the first list

http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=16027 1-500
http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=16028 500-1055

You can see that some of them already have a DOB. The Vipers all have lists like this 1992 (which is done) all the way through 2006. I should finish posting these lists up through 2014 in the next couple of days. So as you have time..

The third column {Owner} is the last eight of the VIN. As you know, the VIN is removed when Registered. The sixth column is the Build date {DOB}. Should be easy to copy into an excel worksheet. As you browse, you will see everything. The full VIN's are mostly kept under the level II area's. No rush, do what you can (I appreciate it). Questions, please ask

Vj
Old 08-28-2014, 02:59 PM   #116
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

The other option is I can create an area were I just post lists of 25-50 VIN's or so and you can work from that. The little lists are easier for me, just not so overwhelming in size as I know my day just doesn't allow for me to just sit there are type and research... other responsibilities during the day

Let me know

Vj
Old 08-29-2014, 05:34 AM   #117
VPRPWRD

I'll start today, if I have any questions I will let you know.

My YouTube channel

Old 08-29-2014, 07:52 AM   #118
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Thank You Sir
Old 08-29-2014, 08:11 AM   #119
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Didn't get a great deal done last night. ran into an issue building a list for the 2007 Vipers.....

Couldn't find a one!!! LOL
Old 08-29-2014, 08:55 AM   #120
Venomous1 Racing
Unwanted Contributer
2013 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 0
Venomous1 Racing has a reputation beyond reputeVenomous1 Racing has a reputation beyond reputeVenomous1 Racing has a reputation beyond reputeVenomous1 Racing has a reputation beyond reputeVenomous1 Racing has a reputation beyond reputeVenomous1 Racing has a reputation beyond reputeVenomous1 Racing has a reputation beyond reputeVenomous1 Racing has a reputation beyond reputeVenomous1 Racing has a reputation beyond reputeVenomous1 Racing has a reputation beyond reputeVenomous1 Racing has a reputation beyond repute

Great seeing you two helping each other!
Venomous1 Racing is offline   Reply With Quote