Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 01-23-2014, 08:42 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some Viper Community Progress

I must say, I'm just a bit excited. I've been able to create a dialog with the VCA leadership. I thought it was going to be a very difficult with as hard as it's been to create a dialog with the VOA. I know, I know.... The VOA guys are busy and I understand that, they are building a community. So I sent a few PM's over on the VCA and started getting responses and some fun communications. Looks as if I might be able to share my list with some Viper Owners after all and at least so far, not being a Viper Owner has not been an issue. I guess as time goes forward, only time will tell. It's just fun to be able to share what I've been doing. I guess that would also explain my absence. I've been working a lot on my list.

I wish everyone well and enjoy them Vipers,

Vj
Old 01-24-2014, 07:43 AM   #2
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor

Viper Power: 1960
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some Viper Community Progrerss

Good for you Jeff! I wish you well.

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:58 AM   #3
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some Viper Community Progrerss

Well, if I can't create a buzz, writing books will be a massive waste of time. Writing a book for the Viper Trucks was already put on hold. As I would post up different things I have the only thing I got was mocked. I do however quietly give out build numbers still and that might be the only good reason for a Viper Truck book. Guess we will see, still hopeful. have a basic outline for Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3, Viper Truck Gen 3 and Gen 4. Gen V is also kind of up in the air. Not sure if I want to continue even though they only build 3-5 a day at CAAP. So continuation of the Gen 5 really depends on the success I might have on the VCA and yes, it has the same deadline as everything else..... June 2014.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:57 PM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Default Re: Some Viper Community Progress

Well, done with this endevor. Not going to chase, I offered, and there was good communication at first. Then there was just..... Nothing.

So , on to the next item on the list

Lost my list
Old 02-12-2014, 08:33 AM   #5
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2792
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

What a bunch of idiots.

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:54 AM   #6
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I all seriousness, I've decided to get off the merry-go-round, find a nice comfortable park bench and just watch the children play. this will all be here for those that are interested, just done with the chase and grabbing on to ankles to get attention. I'm down to just about 5800, I'm looking at about 20 more days of work. Yes... counting the days. Then about 25 more days to finish the trucks....

I can see the finish line and it's looking real good

OH, and you would not believe just how many RAM SRT-10's ended up in Mexico

Vj
Old 03-25-2014, 08:01 AM   #7
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Haven't worked on any of this since the last post. Finished of a few Viper lists, that's about it.

The grass is greenish yellow, the air is warm... oh.... is that a rose I see...brb
Old 06-05-2014, 01:53 PM   #8
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

It's kinda fun watching the children play... however... is it me or do they seem to argue about the same shit all the time.

Oh well, back to work, lunch is almost over
Old 06-05-2014, 02:55 PM   #9
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3682
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

You should join the Corvette forum.

Talk about a bunch of fuck ups.

Truthfully, it was one of the reasons I got rid of the C5. I did not want to be associated with them.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 03:27 PM   #10
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I will never join a vette forum... ever