Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #121
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vin Progress

and the search... has come to a close.

Except for the 2013's, as they are still being built, I have them all.

For those that would like to register, we can still do that however, we are no longer actively pursuing more information. It's not that the information has become un needed, it is. It's all needed and the history is the cool part. I just won't have the time to search the inter webs for data every day....In my best Braveheart voice. "FREEDOM".

The VIN's for every Viper and every Viper Truck are contained here in all these pages. Yes, all here in one place. What you wont see is a list you can just rifle through. Most of the information is on protected pages that only Research assistants had access to. The last one retired this week and I quote "Jeff, I don't think people care to register a 17,000 dollar truck". The guy that was helping me at work retired about 6 weeks ago and the other one because of a work change, just couldn't.

I would like to thank each and every one of them for there efforts, it didn't go un noticed. And yes, anytime you would like to toss information this way, we will still be very happy to add it to what we have.

Besides, you never know, the first app I build, just might be a Viper one....... LOL

If you have a VIN you need more info on or would like to add to info already in place... post it up
Old 08-23-2013, 09:12 PM   #122
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

1920 Viper Trucks and 408 Vipers..... Registered

I should be done in 2026
Old 10-11-2013, 09:29 PM   #123
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Added 7 more Night Runners to the list today....

Progress
Old 12-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #124
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Lots of updates on the Wiki's

For the first Time, you can see some of the totals I have

Viper Truck Wiki
Viper Wiki

The BS Totals for the RAM SRT-10 are so far off it makes me laugh

VJ
Old 01-14-2014, 08:32 PM   #125
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Been a rough day, man, my hands hurt......

Trying to decide what to do....

ah hell,

Done working tonight, maybe Wednesday will be better
Old 01-20-2014, 09:00 PM   #126
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I'm now under 14k Vipers to go. I know where the finish line is, just can't quite see it from here

Cheers
Vj
Old 01-23-2014, 08:55 AM   #127
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Found another 329 yesterday... whoo-hooooooooooooo

I can see the light... I think

Nope, it's a floater
Old 01-26-2014, 06:57 PM   #128
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Spent some time reformatting the way I'm going to display data..... Trying to make things a bit more uniform and preventing compile errors where identical items are separated because some of the details I have are displayed in different orders. Down to my last 9 years, need to work a little faster to beat the June 2014 deadline.

Wife thinks I weird already spending time typing to myself..... LOL

If I can do 243 more tonight, I can drop another year... yahooooooooo
Old 01-27-2014, 07:48 PM   #129
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

More changes....

New End date is now April 2014. Dropping a full two months off the clock.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:05 AM   #130
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Another Viper Year now on the books.... 4 left
Old 02-13-2014, 09:59 PM   #131
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Under 5000 to go
Old 02-16-2014, 05:04 PM   #132
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Under 4000 to go
Old 02-17-2014, 05:04 PM   #133
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Under 3000 to go
Old 02-18-2014, 08:41 AM   #134
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Another absolutely worthless post

Old 02-20-2014, 09:34 AM   #135
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Less than 2000 Vipers to go 1992-2013