Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dash Plaques are in, Now for the Good News/Bad News

Good News, Will be shipping the ones I can in the morning

Bad News..... Not all of them, in fact 19 of them are wrong. The information is correct, just the wrong size, some didn't have rounded corners and one just looks bad. I have to wait till Monday when Peter is back in to discuss it with him. So 19 of them will be delayed.

Here are some of the ones that are wrong, I will have to admit, some of them just make me grin from ear to ear, just love them. however, they may not fit on the dash very well and the Night Runner Editions would probably cover the heated seat buttons

So here are some examples... sorry

Please forgive my crappy cell phone pics and bad lighting

Old 06-02-2012, 05:31 AM   #2
BadBlackSRT10

Mine look right on.

Old 06-02-2012, 07:20 AM   #3
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2792
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks a little like someone was rolling his own smokes............

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
Old 06-02-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Jigsaw89 - Shipped
Runningonvenom- Shipped
srt10ram - Shipped
Ninj - Shipped
Arnie_82 - Shipped
SGT HAYMAN - Shipped
Skypilot68 - Shipped
THEWELSHM - Shipped
VPR PWRD - Shipped
Blackmamba - Shipped
Ed DeZutel - Shipped
Old 06-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #5
BadBlackSRT10

You have VTR 1307 in the picture. They look OK but never got em.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #6
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornwell Tools View Post
You have VTR 1307 in the picture. They look OK but never got em.
That would be correct, they were sent back to be corrected, hopefully I pick them up friday
Old 06-08-2012, 04:40 AM   #7
BadBlackSRT10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
That would be correct, they were sent back to be corrected, hopefully I pick them up friday
Im with ya...not a problemo!!!

Old 06-08-2012, 01:20 PM   #8
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Pick up the corrected Dash Plaques today after work
Old 06-09-2012, 10:28 AM   #9
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Rest of the plaques have been mailed to include all international shipments

Sent 1st class, you should get them by mid week for the USA ones
Old 06-09-2012, 01:19 PM   #10
BadBlackSRT10

Jeff, I am sure glad that you are picky! I didnt see anything wrong with them to begin with!!!!
Thanks,
Dale

Old 06-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #11
BadBlackSRT10

Got my plaques today. They look good! Just what I wanted.
Thanks!!!!

Old 06-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #12
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Cool and Awesome!!!!!!
Closed Thread