Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:22 AM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Calendar - Build Date progress

I've got a lot of the 2004 build dates on the Calendar. Yes, there is a lack of 2005's and 2006's. After a lot of adding and deleting, I've finally decided on how I'm going to show the build dates.

The plan is, buy the end of the month, to have all the build dates on the calendar. The second stage will be to add all the Registered Vipers and Viper trucks to the appropriate day on the calendar

Anyone that would like there Viper or Viper Truck added "sooner" than, oh lets just say, when I get to it, just post here and I'll get it added so you can see what I'm thinking and how the calendar hopefully will eventually look

Vj
Old 01-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #2
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2792
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Show me your Magic!

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:52 AM   #3
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

OK, when I get home, I'll add yours first and prvide a link (hope this works)
Old 01-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Here ya go Rick

You are the Black RC Example on this date for the 2006 Viper Trucks
http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/c...&day=2005-10-6
Old 01-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #5
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I guess I should remind people that the Build Date Calendar is for Contributors and Full Access Members

Full Access criteria is:
1000 Rep or 30 Days and 200 Posts

of

Register your Viper or Viper Truck and I have to manually change your status (if I forget, remind me)

VJ
Old 01-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #6
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Working on the calendar some more today.... Still hoping to have all the build dates and totals entered by 1/31/2013
Old 01-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #7
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

All January Builds for the 2004, 2005 and 2006 Viper Trucks is now on the Calendar

http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/calendar.php?c=2
Old 01-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #8
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

All of the 2004 Viper Truck Build Dates and Totals are on the Calendar
Old 01-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #9
TheOl 55
Senior

TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Here ya go Rick

You are the Black RC Example on this date for the 2006 Viper Trucks
http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/c...&day=2005-10-6

That Works! I like being made an Example of!

---------Or
Old 01-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #10
TheOl 55
Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
All January Builds for the 2004, 2005 and 2006 Viper Trucks is now on the Calendar

http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/calendar.php?c=2
And it is a BUSY Calender! Very Nice!

---------Or
Old 01-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #11
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Not sure what to say, Dodge decided on the production schedule, I'm just reporting it
Old 01-06-2013, 04:38 PM   #12
TheOl 55
Senior

And I think it's a great way to see all of the info that is comming together!

---------Or
Old 01-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #13
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

That is the hope. People can just look and see. I can take a step back and the history can be built by the owners
Old 01-07-2013, 01:10 AM   #14
Wifey
Super Moderator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 4250
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice, Jeffey! That is awesome I think mine comes up in February
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:04 AM   #15
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post
Very nice, Jeffey! That is awesome I think mine comes up in February
Do you want yours to be the Red RC example for that date?