Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 08-29-2014, 09:23 AM   #121
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

Andy's been a tremendous help
Old 09-02-2014, 08:21 AM   #122
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Worked all weekend.... at my other gig....

However, did get a few things done. Got a great deal more of the build info loaded up. Currently working on 2009. So that means, the Vipers 1992-2008 are done. Viper trucks 2004-2006 are done. Almost have all the Registered Vipers and Viper Trucks loaded up, with start adding the pictures in the next few days.

Got a Viper Girl Pic thread going for our favorite Ape in Charge.

Will also be working on a new "production page". A quick reference on numbers for all years. There is no time line for this.

Vj
Old 09-02-2014, 03:16 PM   #123
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3686
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

In charge?

What am I in charge of besides flinging shit?
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 03:58 PM   #124
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Haven't you heard.... Apes Rule the World
Old 09-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #125
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Must have missed the memo.

In that case we need to kick that chimp we have in the White House out on his ass.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:39 PM   #126
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Can I help?
Old 09-03-2014, 02:55 PM   #127
Silverback
Registry Contributer

I just pray that the American people will not repeat what they did 6 years ago, but I'm scared that they will.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:11 PM   #128
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

hey, I hear Michelle Obama is going to run on the platform of 8 more years of the Obama Changing of America.... please kneel
Old 09-03-2014, 04:50 PM   #129
Silverback
Registry Contributer

I'm lucky in that I have not been affected by the buffoons actions except for the value of my home.

A lot of people have really suffered.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:21 PM   #130
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Don't worry.... the government will never notice

They created 278,000 new part time jobs

In other news 278,000 full time positions were eliminated bringing several companies back into the black after increases in minimum wage, retirement and health care costs
Old 09-04-2014, 08:36 AM   #131
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Didn't really do anything yesterday. Was working at my new gig fine tuning all the mechanical pieces. I think I have all that figured out and have it firing on all cylinders (fingers in this case). Probably do the same tonight and see how much I can get done without having to correct mistakes.

The Registry will probably just be worked on the weekends at this point. It's slowly becoming less important in my life as I get better and excel with this new endeavor. I did get one new build number request done last night. Wooo-Hooooooo

If I'm lucky, I will get to 3000 Registered by the end of the year

Have a Great Day
Vj
Old 09-05-2014, 07:52 AM   #132
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Sorry folks, didn't get anything done last night either. I did however have a very productive night. The winds are changing. With the new equipment and a few minor adjustments yesterday, I had my most productive day at my new gig. Damn, and I'm getting pretty good at it too.

The good news is, even though I'll be very busy for the foreseeable future, I'll still be able to keep up with the traffic here LOL

This weekend, I should be able to finish off the Viper build info upload to the site. So yes.... It's not bad, not bad at all

Y'all Have a Great Day
Vj
Old 09-08-2014, 08:43 AM   #133
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Only got a few things done on the 2009 Vipers over the weekend. Was having to much fun with the new gig.

The current project should be done this weekend and at that point I'll start to work on the registry again, so it's a few days off from entering data
Vj
Old 09-09-2014, 07:52 AM   #134
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Took Monday off and spent it with family......
Old 09-09-2014, 02:46 PM   #135
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Good for you kid.