Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 02:29 PM   #91
Wifey
Super Moderator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 4250
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR View Post
Sounds like a plan .... Spread the posts
That was my thinking. If I wanted to retain my superior status over the WHORELORD, I had to accomplish a couple of things -

I had to make the thread I started have as many possible posts it could - thus the need to jump forums before I finished the marathon

Also, I needed to make the 1,000 posts to get that done first (accomplished) and

I had to gain more rep power points and green blocks, which I have also successfully done.

So again, I claim my superiority over the proclaimed WHORELORD -

Where is that turkey jerk anyways?
Old 11-24-2011, 02:32 PM   #92
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post
Oh yeh, but if they weren't sleeping they could fend for themselves - a good HO takes every opportunity.

But, I always try to prank Mikey when he is on line and there to take it like the true woman he is I love it when a 6 foot 6 chick cries - hehehehe LOL
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Old 11-24-2011, 02:32 PM   #93
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That was my thinking. If I wanted to retain my superior status over the WHORELORD, I had to accomplish a couple of things -

I had to make the thread I started have as many possible posts it could - thus the need to jump forums before I finished the marathon

Also, I needed to make the 1,000 posts to get that done first (accomplished) and

I had to gain more rep power points and green blocks, which I have also successfully done.

So again, I claim my superiority over the proclaimed WHORELORD -

Where is that turkey jerk anyways?
You're going to pass me by here shortly
Old 11-24-2011, 02:34 PM   #94
Wifey
Super Moderator

Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

He is still plotting his next revenge on whoever he thinks Doorknobbed him - I somehow think it was Shaggy doing the behind the scenes POWN, but Mikey will call Bryan and Bryan will not tell ..... he is stronger than that - Bwahahahaha
Old 11-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #95
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

No, not Shaggy... He doesn't know the history behind that Avi, so what are the chances he would just pick that one avi. Mikey just needs to decide... Was it Wifey, or... The Yettie
Old 11-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #96
Wifey
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
No, not Shaggy... He doesn't know the history behind that Avi, so what are the chances he would just pick that one avi. Mikey just needs to decide... Was it Wifey, or... The Yettie
or Jeffey .... ..

Kinda like mystery clue
Old 11-24-2011, 04:02 PM   #97
Wifey
Super Moderator

And shaggy could turdlicked over there for a long time, he may know more than one thinks
Old 11-24-2011, 04:02 PM   #98
Wifey
Super Moderator

it was epic no matter who dun it
Old 11-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #99
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
or Jeffey .... ..

Kinda like mystery clue
Maybe.... it was that Administrator dude
Old 11-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #100
Wifey
Super Moderator

I like my new banner in sig line, thanks! It's nice to be in a place where HO's count and posts count hahaha !! Rock On

what does the light green block mean?
Old 11-24-2011, 04:11 PM   #101
Wifey
Super Moderator

so what it means is that post ho's count - I like it!
Old 11-24-2011, 04:16 PM   #102
TheSickness
Whorelord

Viper Power: 905
TheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like my new banner in sig line, thanks! It's nice to be in a place where HO's count and posts count hahaha !! Rock On

It means you talk to much shit

Old 11-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #103
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:

Something you get at a far slower rate, to the left of the comma slower
Old 11-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #104
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
so what it means is that post ho's count - I like it!
yes they do
Old 11-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #105
Wifey
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSickness View Post
It means you talk to much shit
Oh, there you are, my Lord - you have a lot of reading to do. I had to ho it out on my own last night to make that happen, it starts somewhere and ends in the Ho checkinin thread - Love you
Closed Thread