Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
BIG ASP
Active

Viper Power: 788
BIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished road
Default Vipers of The Year Announcement

Just got word from Jeff that there will be a full blown contest for the vipers of the month. There will be two polls, one for the trucks and one for the cars. The cool part is it will be a multi forum poll and will include votes from various face book pages. We have been working on additional details and there will be swag. The list of folks that will be contributing will be released at a later date. jeff will be doing a dash plaque again this year for both winners, but I think that will be pretty small compared to what he has been working on.

There will be a truck winner and a car winner and the overall winner will be the one with the most votes. The truck guys will have a challenge on there hands as the majority of the sites will be viper sites that will be taking votes. this site will be the only one that will be taking votes for the trucks. Jeff will also open back up the viper truck facebook page for voting but not the viper facebook page as another facebook page will be used.

As a reminder, only vipers that are registered will be eligible and the winners of each month are the only ones eligible for the year end contest. i will be talking to Jeff later today on some other things I can add. To answer the question of why no poll on the vtow, vtcoa and srt10forum is they have there own process and we don't want to confuse or interfere with that process. I will add to this thread as I learn more.

Lynn
Old 09-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #2
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

I was just going to make this announcement......

Damn I'm way behind. So the only thing to add to this is PartsRack.com will be helping me out on this, Thanks JonB

So, there are two months left for eligibility to the year end vote, if you want to be considered for October and November, get them Vipers posted up

Vj
Old 10-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #3
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

2012 Winner Jan-Oct

Month - Viper Truck / Viper

Jan - Spudracer / Drew

Feb - Wifey / VR-00061

Mar - DAL / VR-00020

Apr - Theol55 / VR-00005

May - MoparGuy99 / VR-00048

Jun - BadBlackSRT-10 / VR-00280

Jul - JasonT / VR-00090

Aug - JaysSRT10 / RTTTTed

Sept - Arska2 / L8TApex

Oct - Sn8kChrmr / Steve 00RT/10

Old 11-01-2012, 08:27 AM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Because we now have all the contestants for the Vipers of the Year, I will be posting the two polls probably this weekend. You'll have all month to vote for your favorite Viper and Viper Truck

Good Luck everyone
Closed Thread