Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 09-04-2014, 03:06 PM   #781
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5723
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: As The Viper Community Turns

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
Thanks. Looks like all the background necessary is here:

http://www.srt10forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10969
Just a very small reason why I quit.... I didn't need to be ekool2.. The second coming

An quite frankly, I really don't miss it
Old 09-04-2014, 03:07 PM   #782
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Personally I would rather eat a shit sandwich and throw away the bread.

Wait.... what...?

I thought ekool was the shit!!!!
Old 09-04-2014, 03:34 PM   #783
caveman
Registry Member

Viper Power: 510
caveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond repute

I read all 16 pages of that thread and, quiet frankly, I gleaned more questions than answers. Then it got boring and I lost interest. lol.
caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 03:47 PM   #784
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

What are your questions
Old 09-05-2014, 07:48 AM   #785
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 1668
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

Chris is rehashing viper truck history I see.

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:22 AM   #786
caveman
Registry Member

caveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond reputecaveman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
What are your questions
It would appear that the banning of Mikey (thesickness) was the catalyst of the exodus from srt10forum, yet that same Mikey is now perma-banned on the VTCoA? Does that mean that ekool was correct to ban him in the first place?

In the thread I read, Tony seemed to be buddy-buddy with ekool, supporting his new direction for the srt10forum, etc. Then somehow, he ended up banned too? How/why did this happen?

Roktman mentioned the club he started, the VTCA. What happened to that club and why I have never heard of it? I can't help but wonder if the naming of the VTCoA wasn't in part to spite Roktman?

Are Includemeout and Wifey the same person?

Who was the original owner of the VTCoA?
Old 09-05-2014, 09:10 AM   #787
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
It would appear that the banning of Mikey (thesickness) was the catalyst of the exodus from srt10forum, yet that same Mikey is now perma-banned on the VTCoA? Does that mean that ekool was correct to ban him in the first place? No, FstJack and Mikey kinda had a falling out

In the thread I read, Tony seemed to be buddy-buddy with ekool, supporting his new direction for the srt10forum, etc. Then somehow, he ended up banned too? How/why did this happen?No, Tony was being a smart ass, his banning was imminent *by the way, I was one of the first 3 banned)

Roktman mentioned the club he started, the VTCA. What happened to that club and why I have never heard of it? I can't help but wonder if the naming of the VTCoA wasn't in part to spite Roktman? The VTCA lasted 7 minutes in a meeting in Texas, it all came to a crashing halt when BigDodge In Alaska wasn't afforded the control he was seeking. Roktman..... not a well liked man, not sure exactly what part of the VTCA he would have been a part of.

Are Includemeout and Wifey the same person? Some days..... Yes, in reality... no

Who was the original owner of the VTCoA?RedSRT007 & FstJack, same two who started the Vipers of the World after they sold the VTCoA to Shaggy.

Perception may differ based on experience and communication
Old 09-05-2014, 09:13 AM   #788
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPRPWRD View Post
Chris is rehashing viper truck history I see.
Can be more entertaining than ...... "What brake pads should I buy?"
Old 09-05-2014, 10:15 AM   #789
caveman
Registry Member

Quote:
It is for me. lol
Old 09-05-2014, 10:42 AM   #790
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I figure the VTCoA is a great place to talk about engine builds, parts to buy and that kind of stuff. No sense in duplicating that here...

So, how's 58plymouth doing, he got his build figured out yet.

I was surprised that autorodtechnologies lost in the TOTM, damn...
Old 09-05-2014, 02:57 PM   #791
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 1668
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Certainly is, but who will we tell to use the search function if the newbies don't post those questions?

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:06 PM   #792
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I'm just saying it might be more entertaining, not that the questions shouldn't be asked....
Old 09-05-2014, 10:33 PM   #793
caveman
Registry Member

Quote:
I figure the VTCoA is a great place to talk about engine builds, parts to buy and that kind of stuff. No sense in duplicating that here...

So, how's 58plymouth doing, he got his build figured out yet.

I was surprised that autorodtechnologies lost in the TOTM, damn...
Mel (58plymouth) is an interesting character. Hope his build is all worked out and running well. I don't think we will see any more of him on the VTCoA.

I voted for Ryan (fastestbrick), again. It amazes me that he hasn't been able to win a TOTM.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:58 PM   #794
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Just got done working a 12 hr shift at the new gig..... damn I'm tired...

See if I can add a few things before I hit the hay
Old 09-14-2014, 08:01 PM   #795
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

OK, waiting on the next project so I will make the rounds around the Viper galaxy looking for life