Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > NWS Topics

NWS Topics Not an anything goes, just not safe for work viewing

Old 09-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #31
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5694
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

You can call it anything you want and I bet I would really enjoy the ride. I know it would see dirt, snow and mud. I would definitely have to get used to it's style. I'm not saying it's a bad soccer child delivery vehicle at all.... Really!!!! But it would sure deliver the deer hunters in style in the Unita's
Old 09-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #32
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3842
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
You can call it anything you want and I bet I would really enjoy the ride. I know it would see dirt, snow and mud. I would definitely have to get used to it's style. I'm not saying it's a bad soccer child delivery vehicle at all.... Really!!!! But it would sure deliver the deer hunters in style in the Unita's
Your sarcasm is duly noted.

I merely presumed that you were able to appreciate a quality vehicle of any type.

Neither did the rural snobbery go unnoticed.

Fine. Get a fuckin' Range Rover for fuck sake....

We're talking about vehicles for our women. OK, Bluto....?

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:04 PM   #33
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Oh.... OK

I do realize you and Dad was typing about it and I ho-ed my way in

carry on
Old 09-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #34
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh.... OK

I do realize you and Dad was typing about it and I ho-ed my way in

carry on

...oops, wrong thread.

John, you're destined for the a FORD GT supercar, anyway.

Carry on, wayward son.

Tim
Old 09-03-2012, 07:34 AM   #35
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3360
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry Dad, I just don't like it (outside). The creature comforts are very nice and I would love that

The fact it's a 4x4 is a big plus

Question....?

Is that the color you got?
Well son, let me tell you the story.

The new 2011 body style was out when we bought the 2010. Reason we went with the 2010 was neither of us liked the new body style.

Then for the last year I have driven by a new one that is parked in a small store parking lot almost every day. The more I looked, the more I liked the looks of it. Not unlike in 1994 when the first new Dodge trucks came out. Did not like them at first (I had a 93) but after seeing them for a while I really started to like them.

The new Infiniti QX56 is based on the Nissan Patrol, which is not available here in the US. If you do a search, you will find that the Nissan Patrol is a pretty well respected off road vehicle with a lot of capability. With the Nissan Patrol you can get a basic model and it would be no different than any other basic model 4X4. The issue is that you cannot get that basic model from Infiniti, and they are not going to allow Nissan to market it here.

Can you take the QX on a hunting trip? Would you? Probably not. We bought it for a number of reasons. Room for 4 and all the luggage on vacations. If there is bad weather and we need to go somewhere, we can. Comfort. My god it's so fucking comfortable and nice inside. But then let list price is just about what I paid for my house when I bought it.

Oh, almost forgot. I hate to put tire chains on a vehicle. I spent a few years driving trucks with my dad when I was youngers. Generally it was up and down the west coast between Portland and LA with one or two trips a week. During the winter it was a pain in the ass installing and removing chains going over the passes between Ashland and Redding. Fuck that shit. I'm going to have a 4X4 as long as I live somewhere where the possibility of snow exists.

And yes, that is the color we got. It's a medium gray that will not show the dirt that badly in the winter, which runs from mid September to mid July here in the festering shit hole. I liked the white, but Karen did not. They had a lighter silver, but it did not have the option packages we wanted. The rest of the colors were to dark for what we wanted.

And Tim, our first Infiniti was a 2004 FX35 and we loved it. Only went with the QX because of the additional size that we needed. If it was not for the carrying capacity we need, we probably would have gone for the FX50S. Nice car.

And on final thing son, we are not running you off. Still love you as always.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #36
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Thanks for bearing witness to the overall quality of Inifiniti, Ape man. They're awesome vehicles.

The "Eat Bambi Raw" crowd can live in ignorance to the finer things.... I don't fkn care.

The temerity of it all.

Tim
Old 09-03-2012, 04:42 PM   #37
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3360
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

What's wrong with eating Bambi raw?
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #38
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
What's wrong with eating Bambi raw?
It's not the consumption of venison tar-tar that irks me.

Enough said.

I've ragged on Jeffie sufficiently and should just stfu.

Sorry, Jeffer.

Tim
Old 09-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #39
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I prefer my bambi cooked, same with thumper, huey, duey, louie and kermit... oh yea, miss piggy was eaten this morning.

Enjoy yer Rides and have a burnt bovine day
Old 09-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #40
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Eating Miss Piggy raw will require a two fisted blowjob from the pig beforehand.

.....and it better be fantastic....

There's always the risk of botulism eating porcine pussy.

Tim
Old 09-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #41
Wifey
Super Moderator
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 3697
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent D View Post
Your sarcasm is duly noted.

I merely presumed that you were able to appreciate a quality vehicle of any type.

Neither did the rural snobbery go unnoticed.

Fine. Get a fuckin' Range Rover for fuck sake....

We're talking about vehicles for our women. OK, Bluto....?
Tim, are your titanium studs on to tigt? Maybe unscrew em a bit and kick back for a minute. Have a cigar - LOL
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:50 PM   #42
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Well son, let me tell you the story.

The new 2011 body style was out when we bought the 2010. Reason we went with the 2010 was neither of us liked the new body style.

Then for the last year I have driven by a new one that is parked in a small store parking lot almost every day. The more I looked, the more I liked the looks of it. Not unlike in 1994 when the first new Dodge trucks came out. Did not like them at first (I had a 93) but after seeing them for a while I really started to like them.

The new Infiniti QX56 is based on the Nissan Patrol, which is not available here in the US. If you do a search, you will find that the Nissan Patrol is a pretty well respected off road vehicle with a lot of capability. With the Nissan Patrol you can get a basic model and it would be no different than any other basic model 4X4. The issue is that you cannot get that basic model from Infiniti, and they are not going to allow Nissan to market it here.

Can you take the QX on a hunting trip? Would you? Probably not. We bought it for a number of reasons. Room for 4 and all the luggage on vacations. If there is bad weather and we need to go somewhere, we can. Comfort. My god it's so fucking comfortable and nice inside. But then let list price is just about what I paid for my house when I bought it.

Oh, almost forgot. I hate to put tire chains on a vehicle. I spent a few years driving trucks with my dad when I was youngers. Generally it was up and down the west coast between Portland and LA with one or two trips a week. During the winter it was a pain in the ass installing and removing chains going over the passes between Ashland and Redding. Fuck that shit. I'm going to have a 4X4 as long as I live somewhere where the possibility of snow exists.

And yes, that is the color we got. It's a medium gray that will not show the dirt that badly in the winter, which runs from mid September to mid July here in the festering shit hole. I liked the white, but Karen did not. They had a lighter silver, but it did not have the option packages we wanted. The rest of the colors were to dark for what we wanted.

And Tim, our first Infiniti was a 2004 FX35 and we loved it. Only went with the QX because of the additional size that we needed. If it was not for the carrying capacity we need, we probably would have gone for the FX50S. Nice car.

And on final thing son, we are not running you off. Still love you as always.

I would take it off road and rally car it a little. Hehehehe
Old 09-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #43
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

You paid as much for a car as you did your first cage??? What has the world come to I did that in 2004 - LOL
Old 09-04-2012, 11:55 PM   #44
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

It sounds like a really nice car, can you post a pic when you get back? I also think you would make a good Infinity sales man, read your post it's awesome