Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > NWS Topics

NWS Topics Not an anything goes, just not safe for work viewing

Old 07-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #16
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3855
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck the bitch. Tell 'er her pussy smells like a rotting Ling Cod or a mackerel... whatever.

The crime is not Cher talkin' out'a her fkn ass. It's the fact that it's somehow noteworthy.

The mere idea that what Cher says means a fuckin' thing.

Yet, y'all are raving about it.

Why?

It is wholly insignificant.

d

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #17
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5707
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Well....

It's something to type about...

Without this (politics), I might as well just turn off the lights
Old 07-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #18
SilvrSRT10
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0020
Viper Power: 1261
SilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent D View Post
It's the fact that it's somehow noteworthy.

The mere idea that what Cher says means a fuckin' thing.

Yet, y'all are raving about it.

Why?

It is wholly insignificant.

d
The offensive (to Mormons) things she said made it noteworthy. The tabloids jumped all over it like a starving dog on a steak.

And really the only problem I have with celebrities voicing their opinions is the influence they have on the sheeple. It may be the only fact a person needs to vote a certain way. What she/he/they say may be insignificant to you and me, but to some people that opinion may sway them to vote for Obama. Sad but true....or at least possible. That's their goal and perfectly within their right to do so. Lets just hope said celebrity loses some of their fans in the process.

This is what I've been saying since my first post in this thread and my arguments are sound.

And I've had my "Discussions" with Roy on the other forum to the point that he started calling me names and I called him on it. It got to the point that I couldn't have an intelligent conversation with him without him making it personal. So I chose to ignore him. It was futile.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:34 PM   #19
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvrSRT10 View Post
The offensive (to Mormons) things she said made it noteworthy. The tabloids jumped all over it like a starving dog on a steak.

And really the only problem I have with celebrities voicing their opinions is the influence they have on the sheeple. It may be the only fact a person needs to vote a certain way. What she/he/they say may be insignificant to you and me, but to some people that opinion may sway them to vote for Obama. Sad but true....or at least possible. That's their goal and perfectly within their right to do so. Lets just hope said celebrity loses some of their fans in the process.
Let me get this right.

Yer saying that it only means something to you cuz it means something to them? The sheeple?

And you think there's something you can do to change that?

Whatever Ms Sarkisian said about the Mormons should be worn as a badge of honor.

Let's all grow the fuck up....

d

Tim
Old 07-01-2012, 10:42 PM   #20
SilvrSRT10
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

SilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond reputeSilvrSRT10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me get this right.

Yer saying that it only means something to you cuz it means something to them? The sheeple?

And you think there's something you can do to change that?

d
Oh Hell No! Not a damn thing I can do about it. She's voiced her opinion and the sheeple have made up their mind.

I guess what I'm saying is. The sheeple aren't doing their own investigation to see which candidate is best. But they will use the opinion of a celebrity to make up their mind for them. "Oh, if Obama is good enough for Cher then he's good enough for me" kind of thing. That's what bothers me I guess. I want people to make their decision based on what they know about a candidate. Not on what a celebrity is going to do.

And you can take your "Grow the fuck up" and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #21
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to bed.....
Old 07-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #22
SilvrSRT10
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
I'm going to bed.....
Me too.
SilvrSRT10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:31 PM   #23
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

"Grow the fuck up" implores one to understand the difference between shit that matters and shit that does not. Democracy can surely endure the besotted ramblings of an aging diva.

It's not about the left or the right anymore. It's about fixing our corrupt system of government. It's about sending in a bastion of forensic accountants to find all the black holes for the people's money. It's about cleaning out Washington of the filthy fucking politicians. That's what it is.

FUCK CHER.

She's nothing.

Sorry...

d

Tim
Old 07-02-2012, 06:32 AM   #24
SilvrSRT10
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Well I at least agree with one comment you have made in the past.

"Nuke DC". I like that one.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:08 PM   #25
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

whatever
Old 07-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #26
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

You guys are both failing to see the real demon here.

They befuddled and distracted you with the mere likes of a "Cher" and you took the fuckin' bait.

It's sad that many conservatives are so fkn gullible as to be HAD by the likes of her.

Fuck me.

d

Tim
Old 07-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #27
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Please PM me a correct response please
Old 07-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #28
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Please PM me a correct response please
Eh?

d

Tim
Old 07-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #29
SilvrSRT10
Registry Member
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
You guys are both failing to see the real demon here.

They befuddled and distracted you with the mere likes of a "Cher" and you took the fuckin' bait.

It's sad that many conservatives are so fkn gullible as to be HAD by the likes of her.

Fuck me.

d
I believe Jeff is Mormon so what she said would obviously mean more to him than myself. And we realize there are more important things to focus on. And how do you figure we were HAD? This was just a topic for discussion. We haven't lost sight of the big picture. But in this thread we were discussing celebrities and their possible influence on an election. At least that was my angle. Not really a huge deal but something to discuss.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #30
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Eh?

d
I'm obviously posting incorrectly, just looking to cheat, send me a PM with a correct post