Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Go Back   Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry > Requests > Site News

Site News Here you will find news about the forum and other related info.

Old 04-11-2013, 08:01 AM   #76
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

should be ready to do these in the next couple of days, lost all my work last night, but it shouldn't take me more than 20 minutes to re do it no that I know what my end goal is
Old 04-11-2013, 08:04 AM   #77
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and I'm considering stock certificate paper, just not sure if I should take that leap
Old 04-11-2013, 12:30 PM   #78
TheOl 55
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2792
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Why not offer it both ways?

Better Paper a couple bucks more.....?

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:40 PM   #79
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I don't want to stock stuff I may never use
Old 04-11-2013, 01:22 PM   #80
TheOl 55
Senior

TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

That makes sense.

---------Or
Old 04-11-2013, 01:29 PM   #81
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

The first go around for sales..... I sold one

Lets see after the redo if it gets better, worse would be project closed
Old 04-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #82
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0860
Viper Power: 2140
#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
The first go around for sales..... I sold one

Lets see after the redo if it gets better, worse would be project closed
Jeff,You really only sold one?
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:06 PM   #83
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by #860 View Post
Jeff,You really only sold one?

Yes Sir....

I've done may 25 free one and I think the embossing helped (that to an awesome donation). I think the original one was just , hmmm can't think of a good work... over the top i guess, with the Silver lettering and Fangs border and all. So I decided to pull it back to look more like a certificate. The addition on build numbers, register dates I think those were a plus too. It's been a pain to go back and look to see when something was registered, but worth it.

I know I could have tossed my arms up and said to hell with it, but I know it's a unique idea, I don't even think the VCA does it for the $150.00 bucks a year they have to spend. I have 7 that once I finish will be sent out free of charge and those guys know who I'm referring too. I'll never get rich, but I may cause a smile or two along the way

fknVj
Old 04-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #84
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0860
Viper Power: 2140
#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Yes Sir....

I've done may 25 free one and I think the embossing helped (that to an awesome donation). I think the original one was just , hmmm can't think of a good work... over the top i guess, with the Silver lettering and Fangs border and all. So I decided to pull it back to look more like a certificate. The addition on build numbers, register dates I think those were a plus too. It's been a pain to go back and look to see when something was registered, but worth it.

I know I could have tossed my arms up and said to hell with it, but I know it's a unique idea, I don't even think the VCA does it for the $150.00 bucks a year they have to spend. I have 7 that once I finish will be sent out free of charge and those guys know who I'm referring too. I'll never get rich, but I may cause a smile or two along the way

fknVj
Smiles are good,Keep doing what you do man.I know that most of the time it makes you happy,And it makes a lot of us happy to.
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #85
TheOl 55
Senior

I Concur

---------Or
Old 04-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #86
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

It's not a big deal guys, some stuff I do is of interest and other things not no much. I just put it out there and see what happens. I know that the vast majority of folks want HP, so this stuff although it may be on the list, it is not a priority.

Miles of smiles, the drive is on

fknVj
Old 04-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #87
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

OK, it's bad weather again today, so instead of working on the house, I will be working on the Certificates. I really have them pretty much done and figured out to where I won't need to spend more that 30 minutes or so on each one. The free ones are easy as pie. So back off to a paper store and hopefully the right certificate paper will be there. The online images I hate. I found one earlier in the week and when I when to go get it, it wasn't gold, it was dirty yellow... Yuk!!!!! So today, I'm just going to pick one up. Even considered putting it in a Stock Certificate style paper, I guess we will see. I'll pick up some big envelopes and get the ones I have mailed out on Monday and I'm done for a while, I can get back to entering Vipers in the site.

Cheers
Old 04-21-2013, 07:54 PM   #88
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

They start going out Monday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RC-01-web.jpg (93.1 KB, 5 views)
Old 04-21-2013, 08:05 PM   #89
Wifey
Super Moderator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 4250
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

Super Nice!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #90
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/VTR_Gear.html