Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 10-20-2014, 12:23 AM   #1
SrtBrad
Michel Productions

Viper Power: 1902
SrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2014 Sherman Oaks Street Fair

Got home after work today at 2:30pm and found out on facebook that an old band "Strawberry Alarm Clock" was playing at 3:00pm. Had to go! Grabbed my still cam and took off. I made it just in time for their famous song "Incense & Peppermints". Got a static wide angle of the song. I'll Post video later.

There was also a car show. Found a former Viper owner "Anthony Boosalis" who purchased an original 65 Shelby Cobra 427SC!!! If the festering shithole banana eater would stop in he could tell you all about this car. Anyways it's 1 of 30 427SC of which this is 1 of 2 factory Hertz Gold car. I'll post the interview and pics later as well.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:10 AM   #2
SrtBrad
Michel Productions

SrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond reputeSrtBrad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2014 Sherman Oaks Street Fair

A few pics:

Old 10-20-2014, 10:11 AM   #3
SrtBrad
Michel Productions

Old 10-20-2014, 10:12 AM   #4
SrtBrad
Michel Productions

Old 10-20-2014, 10:13 AM   #5
SrtBrad
Michel Productions

Old 10-20-2014, 10:14 AM   #6
SrtBrad
Michel Productions

Some of you might remember these guys:

Old 10-20-2014, 11:58 AM   #7
TheOl 55
Registry Contributer
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2469
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Job Brad!

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:16 PM   #8
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3359
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

Festering shit hole banana eater here.

That Cobra is a nice find. For the life of me I just cannot understand why people will a car like that, or any car for that matter just sit and deteriorate. It's just beyond me.

I'm on the fence regarding restoration. As the saying goes, it's only an original once and it can never go back. However it's also nice to see a nicely restored car.

What I do not like is over restored cars that are beyond perfect and have to be trailered everywhere they go. To me that is also a waste.

One comment you may want to pass along to Anthony. If those tires are more than a few years old, replace them. Those are non DOT approved racing tires and they are very light the sidewalls are very thin. Hell, they are 1/2 the weight of a standard radial of that size.

New BillBoards are available from Roger Kraus racing at the link below.

http://rogerkrausracing.com/pages/pricing.html

And Vladimir, you can copy and paste my reply to the threat over at VTCOA. I no longer even remember my logon over there.

And thanks for sharing the rest of the pictures.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:20 PM   #9
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 1637
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Festering shit hole banana eater here.

That Cobra is a nice find. For the life of me I just cannot understand why people will a car like that, or any car for that matter just sit and deteriorate. It's just beyond me.

I'm on the fence regarding restoration. As the saying goes, it's only an original once and it can never go back. However it's also nice to see a nicely restored car.

What I do not like is over restored cars that are beyond perfect and have to be trailered everywhere they go. To me that is also a waste.

One comment you may want to pass along to Anthony. If those tires are more than a few years old, replace them. Those are non DOT approved racing tires and they are very light the sidewalls are very thin. Hell, they are 1/2 the weight of a standard radial of that size.

New BillBoards are available from Roger Kraus racing at the link below.

http://rogerkrausracing.com/pages/pricing.html

And Vladimir, you can copy and paste my reply to the threat over at VTCOA. I no longer even remember my logon over there.

And thanks for sharing the rest of the pictures.
We would love to help jog your memory on your login so you can chime in on the VTCoA....

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:52 PM   #10
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5693
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Nice job Brad.....